Angel of the Armed Forces of Eldia

"Commander Erwin?" the 12 year old girl asked Erwin, the current commandant of the Survey Corps a calm, strong, smart and respected man by his comrades called her in his office. "Y/N, the General gave me an order for you to do. As you can see, today is the enlistment ceremony of the 104th Cadet Corps and he wants you to help Commander Shadis. Being the Angel of the Armed Forces of Eldia, General Zachly wants your cooperation of their upcoming training. You can just observe or what but your presene is highly needed there." Erwin explained looking at the fine woman in front of him.

"Uhmm.."

"Yes, you can bring Sebastian with you." Erwin said as he knew the girl's only request every time she was sent out for a mission. "YES! Thanks Commander! Nice eyebrows as usual!" Y/N exclaimed as she joyfully walked outside the commander's office. Erwin Smith just smiled remembering how the girl always compliment him specially his eyebrows.

5 years have passed since Commander Shadis rescued Y/N and Sebastian. They received a special training in the Survey Corps because Commander Shadis insisted to. He saw their potential specially after surviving outside the walls in their young age. The both of them trained hard under Commander Shadis during weekdays and secretly trained with Satoru during weekends. Satoru also confirmed that Y/N indeed possessed the Six Eyes so he trained her more to hone the Six Eyes, Limitless and her innate technique, the Brain Manipulation. Every night, both Y/N and Sebastian secretly study on Y/N's library in Commander Pixis' residence in Wall Rose using the books that Satoru personally bought for them. All this years, no one knows about Y/N's capabilities except Sebastian and Commander Pixis. Commander Pixis just kept silent even knowing that the girl can be humanities' greatest asset in freeing themselves from the titans but knowing the little girl's past through his friend Mr. Gojo, giving her such responsibility is too much for her. It's also been 2 years since Y/N earned the title of being the 'Angel of the Armed Forces of Eldia.'

----------------------------------------
2 years ago

"Sebby-kun, are you sure this is all we need?" the ten year old Y/N asked while checking the goods that they brought in which Sebastian just nodded. "We have these things inside Wall Rose right? So why does he wants us to buy here in Shiganshina? The travel is too far!" Y/N whined making the sixteen year old young man chuckle. "Hey! Why are y----", Y/N and Sebastian stopped as a big lightning strucked just outside the wall.

"No way, no, no, no", Sebastian mumbled as he saw the same lightning before. Y/N just looked at Sebastian who's now frightened as she didn't know what's happening.

"Sebby-kun?"

"That lightning, I swear I remember that. It's a t-"

"A TITAN?!!"

The two immediately looked at the big titan at the wall

The two immediately looked at the big titan at the wall. The titan is not like the normal titan they've encountered before. This titan is much more taller than the 50 meter wall and it is a skinless titan. A few moments later and a lot of boulders started to flew as the the titans breached inside the walls. The people started to run while screaming and crying in horror.

"Tsk. Sebby-kun can you help them? I will try to fight though this won't help a lot but I have to buy time for the people to evacuate."

"Wai---" but before Sebastian can stop her, Y/N is already nowhere to be found.

Y/N ran as fast as she can while tying her long white hair into a high pigtails looking for the best place to summon a sword. She ran towards the narrow aisle and saw dead bodies scattered everywhere as blood splashed from the titans' big mouths.

"Convoke: Katanas!"

Two single-bladed sword appeared on Y/N's hands as she ran towards the group of swarming titans

Two single-bladed sword appeared on Y/N's hands as she ran towards the group of swarming titans. Y/N jumped as high as she can looking like a ninja as she hopped from one place to another. Luckily, the houses roofs are very much helpful for her to easily reach the titans' napes. Kill after kill, Y/N didn't stop. Her body is now full of blood, blood of both humans and titans that failed to evaporate. Jump after jump after jump and swung her sword with all her might not even minding the exhaustion she felt. She continued and continued slaying and attacking the titans but it doesn't help. People were still eaten as the titans doesn't stop from entering the broken wall. Little did she know, there are lots of soldiers looking at her and how she swiftly moved looking like an angel as her white hair flew in her back mimicking an angel wings. Y/N landed on the ground as her feet can't take it anymore after slaying a lot of titans.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" a young man with black hair ran towards her and carried her.

"Sebby-kun" Y/N said almost a whisper as she drained a lot of her energy.

"No! MOOOOMMMMM!' Y/N heard someone scream not too far from the ground she and Sebastian standing at. There she saw a yellow-haired soldier carrying two kids running away from the titan eating a woman before everything went black.

----------------------------------

The incident 2 years ago was spread. Y/N became famous even they don't really know who she is. Her unique fighting style without the 3DMG while eliminating a lot of titans and her beautiful fighting style as she looked like an angel spread within the walls.

"Sebby-kun we have a work to do!" Y/N said as soon as she entered Sebastian's room located just next to her room. "Tch, I know it's your work but you just requested me to come with you right?' Sebastian said acting to be slightly irritated in which Y/N took seriously. "Common Sebby-kun, do you really want to leave this pretty lady on her own?" Y/N exclaimed while putting one of her hand in her head as she closed her eyes acting like she was hurt.

"Sebby Sebby, do you really want me to go alone?' Y/N seriously asked as she didn't heard any response coming from the man. "Do you really think I would leave a dumb dumb like you?' Sebastian said as he poke Y/N's forehead using her finger making Y/N pout in which he found adorable. "Stop pouting like a duck. Let's go!' Sebastian said leaving Y/N behind.

"Do I really look like a duck?" Y/N mumbled looking at the mirror in Sebastian's room before following him. "Hey! Sebby-kun! I'm not a duck! I'm pretty!"

-----------
Every photo I used in this book is definitely not mine. I just got everything from Pinterest.

I just finished watching Moriarty the Patriot and I'm not crying of course, Aympayn! Mwehehe, I definitely cried to be honest. Just sharing- KuroiKage03 ❤️