Paradis Island

The Day of Y/N's Departure to Paradis Island

As the three went back to the car, the driver immediately drive them to the airport where their private plane is waiting. The plane is exclusively owned by the Marley in which Mr. Gojo rented to bring her daughter to Paradis Island safely. In this case, not the whole world knows about Paradis Island's existense. Only the powerful people know it and luckily, Mr. Gojo is part of them together with the Kambe family. The both families disapproved the way people around the world see Paradis Island as the land of demons but they can't do anything about it. They sure are powerful and wealthy families but the two of them against the world is like an ant fighting against a rooster.

Upon their arrival at the airport, there they saw the head of the Gojo which is Y/N's father together with the Kambe's. Satoru, seeing his friend Daisuke who is just one year younger than him immediately ran to him and gave him a tap on the back. Geto and Y/N followed them. Daisuke who expected Y/N to be a full grown woman furrowed his brows seeing a little kid.

"Is this your sister, Y/N?", Daisuke curiously asked Satoru beside him whi just gave him a nod.

"She's the one who's heading to Paradis?" Daisuke asked again in which Satoru nodded again.

"You can't talk now Satoru?", Daisuke asked in which Satoru pouted.

"Ofcourse I can! You! You..?", Satoru shouted but then stop as he can't find any harsh description to throw at the man.

"You're an idiot Satoru.", Geto facepalmed feeling a second hand embarrassment for Satoru. The two dark haired men introduced themselves to each other as Y/N was called by Mr. Gojo.

"Are you ready, Young lady?", Mr. Gojo asked with a worried look. Y/N just nodded and hugged her dad tightly.

"I love you, Y/N. I'm sorry for letting you leave. It's for your safety.", Mr. Gojo said still hugging her precious daughter.

"I love you too dad. I'll make sure to be strong in order to protect everyone. I'll be back. I'll be strong and I promise you to keep myself safe.", Y/N replied.

"So it is already decided. I have a friend living in Wall Rose. His name is Pyxis. He is a commander there. He said he will take care of you there. Satoru will come to see you every week to send everything you need. Make sure yo write for your mom and Norman okay? We will miss you honey.", explained Mr. Gojo as he pulled Y/N for a kiss in the forehead.

"It's time to go.", a Marley soldier said. Y/N looked at them for the last time and went up the plane.

"There's no turning back Y/N", she encouraged herself.

----------

"Young lady, we're here.", Y/N stood up and looked at the place in front of her. She stood in a long wall facing a vast of sand.

"Where are the houses, Mister?", Y/N asked as the soldier hesitantly looked at her. He didn't know if the little girl can survive this day as she have to walk straight to the walls. They were truly sure that someone would venture outside the walls today because they spied this place for a long time but leaving the rest to a small girl to survive makes him doubt.

"It's still far, but we can only go this far. Y-you have to walk on your own.", the commander said puffing his cigarette. The arrogant commander who's only after the money looked at the girl with disgust.

"If you want to live with the demons then go on your own! Tch. Don't bring us with you, brat.", the commander said grabbing the girl's bag and harshly opening up knowing that the girl will not survive. His face soured as he only saw clothes inside it and nothing more. The other soldiers who felt pity for the little girl who's just staring at the fat old arrogant man blanky.

"Inject her."

-----------
I just want to finish everything already but my brain kept on skipping and made more and more plots. I don't even know how to put everything in words. My mind also kept on telling me that this book won't end even if it reached more than a hundred chapters *facepalm*.

Few more chapters and Y/N will grow up. I really just want to express everything even I expressed it badly. - KuroiKage03