Eren's Hatred

This is really not what the dialogue goes in the anime, well, I give it a slight comedy for a reason. It's up to you if you saw it funny or not. - KuroiKage03

Y/N and Sebastian barely made it in time. The two gasped for air as they entered the training facility. "What's your name and why would you like to join?" Commander Shadis shouted at the short haired young man he is talking to. "I am Connie Spinger from the southern part of Wall Rose! I want to make my villag----" the man named Connie stopped as the Commander gripped his head.

"Where do you think your heart is located? The salute means dedicate your heart what would you want to dedicate your right lung?!" the commander shouted

"I remembered how he shouted at me like that before. I always still shiver remembering those." Sebastian spoke out of nowhere as he hugged himself feeling the slight cold running down his spine. Y/N just focused on watching the scene in front of them as Commander Shadis let go of Connie and looked at the girl not too far from them.

"What is your name Cadet?" Commander Shadis asked as dark murderous aura formed and surrounding him.

The woman gulped her food first before saluting still holding the potato in her hand

The woman gulped her food first before saluting still holding the potato in her hand. "My name is Sasha Braus, sir! I came from a small village at the southern part of Wall Rose!" the woman proudly exclaimed not even minding the murderous aura that the Commander gave off. The cadets were all looking at the scene frightened on what will happen next.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Eating a potato that I stole from the storehouse sir!"

"Why do you decide to eat it here?"

"It would be a waste to eat it if it's cold sir!"

"....." Commander Shadis stayed silent as the aura that the Commander gave off became darker and darker. Sasha smiled hesitantly as she broke the potato in half. With an awkward look painted on her face, she decided to give the other half to the angry commander.

"Sebby-kun, I like her! I like her guts!" Y/N laughed as he nudged Sebastian whose sweat dropping at the scene in front of him.

Fast Forward

The sun is already about to set and Y/N is still watching the so called 'potato-girl' running all day long. She has only been standing outside her quarters not too far from the others while thinking on how fearless the woman is to eat while the commander is intimidating them. Thinking about it makes her laugh wanting to befriend the girl immediately. Y/N only has Sebastian as her friend. Being in the Survey Corps at her age definitely makes a huge gap between other members.

On the other side, some of the trainees were also watching Sasha not too far from Y/N. Y/N was covered with a huge wood that serves a pillar making her unnoticeable. "Hey, hey! The potato-girl is still running?!" the young man that the commander gripped named Connie exclaimed looking at the girl. "Yeah, I'm surprised she's been running all day. I can't believe she chose running instead of skipping dinner." the tall young man with freckles said as he watched the girl with pity. Y/N just listened to them for she is too shy to communicate with them specially someone who's in the same age as her.

Moments later, they noticed a carriage loaded with people heading out of the training facility. "They're the dropouts. It's just normal if you don't have enough talent to continue, you have to go back and plow the fields." The guy with green eyes says still eyeing the carriage. Y/N's froze hearing this, seeing the gloomy faces of the people inside the carriage and the thought of them going back plowing the fields shattered Y/N's heart.

"Dumb dumb! Are you okay?" Sebastian asked as he went towards the saddened girl. "I really felt bad Sebby-kun." Y/N said staring blankly at the orange sky. "Why?" Sebastian asked making the girl looked at him. " As you can see, I know what the outside world is. I lived there for 6 years and I know how better people's lives are outside these walls. I just can't understand why they deserved to suffer because of what people think about them. The people here are clueless and----"Sebastian immediately hugged Y/N seeing the girl is about to cry. Sebastian saw Y/N cried before and it pained him seeing her in that state. She knew about Y/N's past and seeing her smile through it all makes him want to protect her specially the smile on her face. He kinda felt bad about having these emotions towards Y/N but he can't help it. They've been together for years and he just woke up and felt these strange feelings towards Y/N. He loved Y/N and he knows that he will continue to love her more in the future.

"Shhh.. It's okay, it's okay. You know what? It's not your fault, okay?" Sebastian said while caressing Y/N's beautiful white hair. Y/N looked up at him in the eyes.

Y/N's blue eyes hits really different for him, for him, those eyes are special

Y/N's blue eyes hits really different for him, for him, those eyes are special. They resembled the heavens and the seas and it made him comfortable. It made him forgot the danger that the titans' bring, it's soothing and beautiful. "It's not your fault dumb dumb." Sebastian said chuckling which made Y/N punch him slightly and laughed.

The both of them stopped as they heard the trainees not too far from them continued their conversation. "Uhmm... I didn't hear your name earlier. What's your name? Where did you come from?" Connie asked the young man who spoke about the carriage earlier. "Ahh! My name is Eren. Eren Jaeger, I came from Shiganshina just like Armin." Eren said while pointing at the blonde guy beside him named Armin. "Oh! So did you see her?" Marco asked Eren who just gave him a curious look.

"Her? Who do you mean?" Eren asked which made Armin's eyes gleamed. "You mean The Angel of the Armed forces of Eldia?!" Armin said which made Marco nod. The said title caught everyone's attention including Sebastian and Y/N. "Ah, sadly I never saw her. How about you Ere----" Armin stopped as he saw Eren clenching his fist and gritting his teeth in anger. "Tsk.. Angel? I hate her!" Eren's words made Y/N gasped.

"He hated me?" Y/N whispered as tears start to fall in her eyes, AGAIN.

------------
Photos not mine! I got it all from Pinterest. - KuroiKage03