Intruder

2 hours passed and Y/N is still in the library reading continuously without taking a break. Mr. and Mrs. Gojo aren't at home because they have a business to do and will be back in the morning, leaving only Y/N, Koutaro and Norman to the maids and butlers. They we're comfortable of leaving them because of the guardsssss. When I say guradsssss, I mean there's a lot of them. It is already 2 in the afternoon so Y/N decided to take a break. She went out of the room trying to find his big brother. There she saw Koutaro playing with one of the guards in their garden. Y/N saw how his brother jump and hit the ball hard which the guard barely received. She saw how his brother's eyes gleamed in happiness.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!", Koutaro exclaimed raising both of his hands in the air as he saw the ball hits the ground after 4 spikes.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!", some of the guards and maids shouted in unison supporting his big brother.

"Young miss? Do you need anything?", one of the maid approached her as she watched everyone in the garden. Y/N who don't want to disturb everyone just shook her head saying nothing and looked back on the garden. The maid made her way on the window where the young miss is looking and their she saw them playing happily. She then looked at the little girl with pity.

"Uhmm... Young miss? You wanna help me bake cookies to surprise your aniki? I'm sure he will be hungry after he plays?", the young woman convinced Y/N trying to make the little girl happy for a while. Y/N nodded aggressively as a respond and held the young woman's uniform, trying to avoid skin contact.

Y/N is already aware of her curse. She can make someone she touches see something, it may be good or a bad dream. Even if she can already control it pretty much better than before, she still avoids touching everyone in the mansion including her parents and brothers.

-----

It is already 5 when they finished baking cookies for everyone in the mansion. Y/N tries to remove the apron that she is wearing in which she failed a lot of times earning a chuckle from the young woman she is with that makes her pout like a duck.

"Young miss, stop pouting! You're so adorable. There, there, let me remove that for you." the young woman removed Y/N's apron and wiped the flour on the child's pinkish chubby cheeks. Y/N immediately ran and took one jar of the cookies they made and showed it to the young woman.

"I wanna give it to aniki!", the cute little girl said as she smiled widely. The young woman nodded as she offerred her hand to the little miss. Y/N took a step back after seeing the young woman's hand and aggressively shook her head.

"I-it's dangerous.", Y/N said bowing her head. No matter how much she wanted to hold her hands, she can't do it. She is scared. Prettty much scared of hurting the people around her. The young woman just smiled reassuring the little child that it will be fine.

"It's fine, young miss. It's fine. Come here", the young woman said still wearing the smile. Y/N looked at her and hesitantly held the young woman's hand. Y/N's eye widened as their skins touched.

"Y-your hands are warm, oneesan.", Y/N held the young woman's hand tighter. It comforted her. It really comforted her a lot. It feels like it's been forever since she felt someone's warmth before. Y/N's eyes became watery and is about to cry because of the joy that she felt.

They happily went out of the kitchen and was about to call everyone when all the lights went off.

"INTRUDER!!!"