The Attack

"Oh?! Your tummy is moving mommy!", the 3-year old boy happily exclaimed as he saw his mommy's tummy moved.

"Are you ready to meet your baby sister soon?", the lady said holding her tummy then caressed the boy's round cheek pinching it gently.

"Of course mom! Me and aniki will protect her.", the boy proudly said pointing himself followed with a deep sigh.

*Sigh*

The lady curiously looked at the little boy whose now pouting after that deep sigh.

"What's wrong baby?", the lady asked beaming in front of her child.

"When will aniki come home? I missed him already and our little sis will come out soon *pout*", the lady chuckled as she pulls the little boy and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh, you're an aniki now. Hey, hey, hey! You told me that you'll protect your little sister right? So stop pounting and put on a brave face. Kouta is brave righ---", the lady's word was cut after a young man entered the room.

"Oh? What's with that face little bro?"

"Aniki!!", shouted the little boy who immediately changed mood. The cute little boy runs fast hugging his brother's knees.

"1, 2, 3! Yah!", the young man counted as he carried his brother. "How you doing mo--", the young man can't find any words to say as he sees his mother in pain. When I say pain, a lot of it.

"Mom?! MOM! Hey Kouta, call dad now! Mom's about to give birth!", the young man said as he carried his mom to the car. A minute passed and his dad came out and went in to the driver's sit.

"Son, take care of Kouta. I'll call you later for updates, 'kay?", the white haired man said as he closed the car door.

"Bye dad, take care both if you."

"Aniki", the little boy called out grabbing the attention of his brother. "Is mom alright?"

"Yes Kouta. Our baby sister will come out soon. Wanna go with me upstairs and check her new room?", the man named Sato said smiling gently to the cute little boy who nodded aggressively as an agreement. The two of them went and as they were about to enter their sister's room, they smelled a faint rusty smell from the inside. A bad feeling grew inside Sato as he looked at his brother whose about to puke because of the smell.

"Kouta, just stay behind me okay? Remember don't look until I said so okay?", Sato said trying to be calm.

"Is it a surprise ani?", Kouta happily replied trying to forget about the smell. Sato nodded as he grabbed the doorknob and turned it slowly. Sweat starts to form in his forehead and his breathing became heavy worried about his brother's safety.

"Kouta, hold my han--", Sato didn't finish his word as a man wearing black shirt opened the door in front of them wearing a smirk.

"Good to see you, Satoru.", the man in black said. His green cold eyes that screams death stares directly at Satoru's blue eyes. Satoru immediately hide the little boy on his back, gaining the attention of the anonymous man who entered their mansion.

"Hey there little buddy, what's your name?", the man asked wearing a smile. A gentle yet scary smile. The little boy who seems to be not scared at all, took a slight peek on the smiling dude. Seeing the dude wearing a gentle smile makes him smile widely and get out from his brother's back.

"Hey, get ba--."

"My name is Koutaro! I'm 3 but my mom likes to call me Hoot Hoot. She said that I resembles an owl!", the innocent little boy cheerfully replied ignoring his brother's warning.

 She said that I resembles an owl!", the innocent little boy cheerfully replied ignoring his brother's warning

"Oh, little owl wanna play something in your room? Your brother and I have something to talk to. Is that okay?", the dude asked still smiling gently to the innocent baby owl who nodded willingly and ran to his room not looking back to his brother.

"Don't you ever touch him. What do you want?", Satoru angrily asked.

"Hmmm... Lemme think.. I'm just ordered to mess with your family, that's all", the man smiled widely thinking about his plans about this family.

"Oh! I almost forgot. I have a surprise for your little sister. Y/N isn't it? Would you mind if I continue to paint her room? I guess it will be more beautiful if you help me. I actually need more paints. Who would've thought that this room will be that big.", the man with black shirt casually said pointing at your room. Satoru immediately looked in the way where the dude is pointing and swiftly entered the room. In his surprise the room is covered with dead animals and the room is painted with red basically the animal's blood.

'So this is where the rusty smell came from?', Satoru thought looking around at the mess that this dude made.

"As I was saying, I lack materials so can you spare me with yours?", the dude said as he grabbed his sword from his back attacking Satoru.