65. Home

Danny and Neely's dragons soared overhead as they left for Dragon stone with the iron Islands behind them 100 ships hundreds of men ready to fight for them they took off they were going to take back the seven kingdoms

But as they sailed to dragon stone, the council named cersei Lannister queen. Of the seven kingdoms...

War.

no one ever tells you the truth behind it everyone glorifies it and chalks it up to the side that is winning... there's more to it. There is raping and pillaging and unnecessary destruction and murder. But that is life in a Game of thrones.

++

Dragon stone. they had finally arrived at Dragon stone. The twins were home, they were finally  back... As danny walked up the shore the heels of her boots gliding across the hard sand she knelt down and felt the ground. This was her home. The place she was meant to rule. Slowly they ascended the stairs her hand in Neely's as they walked. They stopped at the gate. It was closed and look even more terrifying and intimidating then Danny had ever imagined. The last time the twins were here was their birth, it had long since been the hub for Stannis Baratheon but with all legitimate Baratheons dead Dragon stone was left empty. It was eerily beautiful. But danny and Neely stood tall, confident and marched onward so Tyrion put on a brave face and followed her queen.

This was the place their father ruled. The mad king... This was her castle. As they made their way inside Neely admired everything. This was place beautiful and horrific, deserted. A dragon sculpted into the wall hung in the battle room. A table long and wide along the middle which mapped out the seven kingdoms. Danny moved to the end of the table. Looking over the map she asked-

"Shall we begin?"