11. Are you sure?

'Are you sure?'

'Positive'

'Because we don't ha-' but Neely kissed him long and hard silencing.

'My virtue doesn't matter. I will never amount to anything.' Neely told him when he hesitated.

'That's not true. You already possess greatness...but you have never...' she shook her head. 'why wait then?'

'Never found anyone worth sharing this with before.' Neely informed him pulling him to her. Jorah's hands moved to her shoulders pulling down her dress it clumped in a pile on the floor around her feet

'I want you jorah.'

'Well what the princess wants...'

He looked down on her sweet face, her mouth hung open as she arched her back in pleasure, her eyes had rolled back into her head, her long white waves strewn across her chest. He watched how her breasts moved with every thrust, and spied how her nipples hardened the more he jerked against her. He saved all this in his memory.

She clawed at his skin as though the earth was trying to bury her alive, desperate, lost and found.

He kissed her, drowning all her senses with his lingering words, his intoxicating taste, his powerful body flesh to hers.

He pulled out his seed spilling across her stomach before collapsing next to her. He ran a hand up her stomach

'Oh neely im so sorry.' Jorah whispered

'What?' She said through a happy euphoria

'I got you all sticky. Let me just-' he tried to pull away but she kept him with her

'Stay.'

'I was just-'

'I don't care about sticky semen I don't want you to go.' She wrapped her arm around him tigther and he relaxed into her.

+++++++++

'Neely!' Dany yelled coming into her hut. 'Neely wake up i need to talk to you.' Mormonts eyes popped open and he rolled off the cot. Hiding he was sure the khaleesi wouldnt want him fucking her sister.

'Neely!' Dany pulled the covers back. 'Why are you naked?' Neely opened her eyes and searched the bed for mormont.

'I was hot.' she said breezily

'You are strange.' Dany remarked sitting down next to her.

'And you are khaleesi now. Should i bow? Im not gonna bow.' Neely teased, had she dreamt it? She thought but why else would she be naked, danys voice brought her back to the present.

'Neely this is important.'

'Right right I figured can I put a shirt on. I'm freezing now.' she got up and threw mormonts shirt on she didn't even think twice about it. Mormont shifted uncomfortably, trying to stay hidden and quiet . Naked.

'So what is so-'

'I slept with karl drogo'

'Yes. You are married to him. That usually how things go dany. In fact its your honeymoon you should be in bed all day, hell all week right trying to make a baby!' Dany shook her head tears filling her eyes 'Why? what happened?' neely demanded hugging her sister close

'He was harsh and mean.' Dany cried

'He forced himself?'

'No not exactly...'

'Tell me exactly what happened.' Neely demanded.

'I just didnt know what I was doing. I wanted it but he was so fast and aggressive. He kept a hand over mouth and throat most if the time to keep me quiet and when it wasn't at my mouth it was at my throat.' Dany sobbed into her sister but Neely was outraged.