2. Perverted little man Whore

Dany and Neely always had a special way of talking without talking. Tapping on their thighs or the table in certain patterns meant certain things. Gestures repeated twice meant something completely different more urgent. Took less time to motion for possible danger than tapping it out. Sometimes it was just a look, like the twins could read each others minds. But one thing Neely couldn't understand was why Dany put up with Vis and his horney behavior towards them.

'Agh you realize our brother is a perverted little man whore right?'

'Yes Neely i do' Dany agreed.

'Just checking. One of these days I'm gonna snap his neck.' Neely spat out as she helped her sister dress for the day. 'This is sheer.' Neely said once it was on, 'this isn't a dress, this is... no. you are not wearing this is public.'

'Brother got you one to match.' Dany said looking herself up and down.

'Not really leaving anything to the imagination are we?' Neely noted. 'I'm not wearing this, neither are you. Burn it.'

'Don't leave my side today neely I need you.' Dany pleaded as Neely picked her out a better dress.

'Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere besides it's just a messenger boy. Your husband to be doesn't come for a few more days, a week even.' Neely reminded her.

'Still. I'm scared. '

'Nothing to be scared of. I will protect you as I always have, always will.'

++++++

'Vis!' Neely shouted. 'Stop fucking touching me or I'm going to bite your arm off!'  Vis jumped back. 'Stop being such a little creep!' Neely demanded.

'Sister you best-'

'What! What the fuck are you going to do?' Neely challenge stepping forward again Vis stepped back. 'Pussy.' She declared.

'Im sorry to interrupt-'

'Interrupt away.' neely begged plopping down on the couch.

'I have a Jorah Mormont here. He says he was sent from karl drogo to assess the princess.'

'Be on your best fucking behavior.' vis snapped at Neely she promptly stuck her tongue out at him. 'Keep that in your mouth or I'm going to cut it off.' Vis warned

'I would love to see you try.' Neely told him standing up but Dany grabbed her arm her fingers wrapping around the numb of her right arm.

'Leave him be.' Dany told her and neely sat back down.

'Good.' Vis said victoriously. 'Stand up. Backs straight. Nice big smiles.' Vis prompted them. They obeyed obediently. 'Send him in.'

'Prince visarys, princesses,' jorah bowed before them. 'It is an honor to meet you.' His eyes moved to neelys half arm. It stopped at the elbow leaving her with no forearm or hand. It usually drew stares before people looked her in the eye. 'My name of jorah mormont.'

'King.' vis corrected. 'King visarys'

'Of course. My apologies.' Jorah said

'You were sent by the dorthraki?' Neely questioned

'Yes princess. Just to get to know the future bride.' Jorah told them.

'I'm Neely and this is Dany,' neely told him and vis pinched her hip she hissed at him her body flinching away from his touch.

'Princesses Deaneel and Daenarys.' Vis corrected.

'An honor.' Jorah bowed again before them taking danys hand and kissing it before moving to neely. Where Dany was shy Neely smiled boldly over at him.

'Pleasure is all mine.' Neely told him. Vis scowled at her. Jorahs gaze went back to Neelys arm. 'It won't bite' she joked lifting the nub he shook it slowly and a laugh escaped her lips.

'Jorah... can i call you Jo?' Neely asked

'Um.. sure if you wish.' Jorah said looking the princess over.

'Good because jorah sounds like a chant jo-rah jo-rah you hear it?' She questioned punching her left fist into the air as she said his name.

'Yes i do my princess' Jorah admitted, she was only doing this to anger Vis

'Lets not with the princess crap.' Neely told him, she never felt like much of a princess. 'Dany likes the formality but I bore of it. '

'Understood pri- Deaneel. '

'Good boy you can follow directions you might just survive me.' neely half joked.

'Sister.' Vis spat grabbing her arm.

'Brother.' neely spat back

'It is late surely mr. Mormont wants to rest.' Dany suggested.

'Of course.' jorah said sensing the tension. A maid in the castle they were staying at showed him out. His room had an excellent view of the courtyard he looked out over the land only to see princess Deaneel jousting with the air. Doing one handed cartwheels and summersaults. He watched her for what felt like hours as the sun disappeared from the sky. She lay on the ground now staring up at the stars. White hair fanning out around her. She started humming a tune jorah didnt know. She looked so peaceful. Then vis came out and her content smile turned into a vicious scowl.

'Get up.' Vis demanded grabbing her good arm. 'You make us look like fools traipsing around in the gardens! Laying on the ground,' he wiped the dirt from her dress but she swatted his hands away.

'Don't touch me.' she sneered through clenched teeth.

'Please don't flatter yourself.' vis told her despite his fondling of both sister he preferred to admire the whole sister not the one missing a partial limb. But the rest of her was gorgeous.

'Fuck off.' Neely told him turning on her heel but vis grabbed her.

'Princesses shouldn't speak as such. We have a guest we need to be on our-' She sent her elbow flying back at his face. He released her not clutching at his nose jorah watched from above a look of surprise on his face as he withheld a laugh.

'I think you broke my nose!' Vis declared.

'No I didn't.' Neely informed him failing to hide her grin

'How the fuck would you know?' His nose bleeding between his fingers.

'I can hit you again break it this time prove a point?' Neely suggested.

'Fuck off.' Vis spat

'That's what I was trying to do! You're the one ruining my night!' Neely informed him stomping off. She went to her room tossing and turning restlessly. She was going to hate every moment this jorah mormont man was here. She couldn't be a proper princess. When Dany married the dothraki soldier what was to come of her? Surely no one in their right mind would want a one handed princess of the mad king.