18. Sexist as always

'I hit him I hit the dragon.' Danny said nervously suddenly realizing what she had done

'Your brother Rhaegar was the last Dragon, Viserys is less than a shadow of a snake.' Jorah told her.

'He is still the true king.' Danny said nervously pacing.

'Truth now.' Jorah said looking between the sisters. 'Do you want to see your brother sitting on the iron throne?' Jorah asked.

'No.' Neely said immediately and Danny shot her a glare. 'You know you don't he's a pompous arrogant ass and you know it!'

'No.' Danny agreed 'but the common people are waiting for him. Illyrio Said they are sewing dragon banners and praying for his return-'

'The common people pray for rain health and a the summer that never ends.' Jorah corrected 'they don't care what games the high lords play.'

'What do you pray for Ser Jorah?' Danny questioned.

'Home.' he admitted

'I pray for Home too.' Danny said 'my brother will never take back the seven kingdoms he couldn't lead an army even if my husband gave him one. He will never take us home.'

'It's about damn time you realize that.' Neely told her.

++++++

'This is gross, why does she have to... I'm going to be sick.' Neely declared as her face contorted as Danny ate the heart bite by bite.

'It is supposed to make the child strong.' Jorah told her. Danny took bite after bite, she looked like she was going to be sick too.

'Gross, they do realize that many strong warriors mothers didn't do this... right?" Neely questioned leaning back into Jorah.

"Tradition.' Jorah told her simply.

"They have weird traditions.' Neely told him. Bite after bite, Neely couldn't watch she was going to be sick. Dannys face was covered in blood as she ate the heart. Neely stuck her tongue out disgusted before turning away tucking her head in Jorah's chest.

'My brave warrior.' Jorah whispered wrapping his arms around her. she scrunched up her face still able to hear the noises. 'Your sister is doing well.' Jorah told her.

'Is she going to have to do this with all future babies?' Neely questioned looking up at him.

'Yes.' Jorah told her and she scrunched up her nose, burying her face in his chest, he rested his chin on her head, holding her to him. 'The last few bites, Neely.'

'Thank the Gods,' Neely said as Danny finished it. 'What if she barfs if up? Does it still count?'

"No,' Jorah told her.

'I have the skills but she has the stomach.' Neely told him as danny wiped a hand across her bloody face, Drogo gave her a satisfied smile. 'What does Drogo have to do?' Neely questioned.

'Nothing.' Jorah admitted.

'Sexist as always in this world.' Neely said trying to offer her sister a smile.

+++++

'Where is home for you Jorah?' Neely questioned.

'I was born at Bear Island. I was in Essos and westeros...' Jorah told her

'So where is home?' She questioned again.

"I feel like home in right here with you.' He admitted and a smile pulled at her lips. 'What about you?' he kissed her lips. 'Where do you want home to be?'

"I've always wanted to go to dragon stone.' Neely admitted. 'But a Baratheon currently occupies it... I feel like home is supposed to be a safe spot, right?' Neely questioned never having a place to call home before. Jorah nodded holding her to him. 'When I'm with you and Danny, there is an overwhelming sense of contentment.' She told him. His lips met hers as she pulled at his clothes as hers fell to the ground.

He leans down. His mouth finds her nipple, biting it too hard then sucking it too gently. She arched up, granting him easier access, and his other hand scooped her back, positioning her so he can keep driving his cock into her. Neely was barely touching the ground now, he was supporting her full body weight with his arm, kneeling and thrusting up into her. She ride him, and when he removed his finger so that he can grip her hips. Her breasts bounce, aching, her whole body clenches, tightening, every nerve inside of Neely swirling in a coil of lust around that area where they are joined. Then he leans forward. He bites her neck, just enough for her to feel the sharpness of his teeth, and his hips press down, hard, and his cock slams up, harder, and her clit screams for release, and her whole body shatters. She comes, screaming his name, gasping from the pleasure of it all. So much for secrecy.

Jorah slams into her, once, twice, the heat of him, he slides out, spilling out in a release that leaves them both shaking. Sweating, she can't help it her body clenches around him even as he shifts, begging for more.

With two fingers, he spread her lips wide. Jorah's other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, she bucks.

"Jorah," his name from her lips is a prayer, a plea. He responded as any man would, by flicking her bared clit with his tongue. He does it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest all these years. Only when she is panting his name does he latch my lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitches and cries out, but he does not yield, he never yielded, her pleasure his only goal.