27. Trust him

Ignorance// Renly Baratheon is out now!!

They were fed and bathed and Neely felt like a new woman again. While Danny was being pampered on as she's so adored Neely was exploring.

'This place is beautiful I don't know about the best city that ever was or will be..' she said looking to jorah 'but it's nice.'

'I don't want you wandering alone.' Jorah told her.

'I'm not alone you are here.' she reminded him.

'That's only because I found you on your way out,' he reminded her

'Well then it's a good thing you found me,' she told him pressing a kiss to his lips.

'You're trouble Neely,' he told her

'The best kind,' Neely assured pulling him along.

++

'Look, look!" Danny declared pulling neely in.

'What? What is it?'

"The dragons are eating.' Danny said happily and they both plopped down before their children.

'I knew if they were hungry enough they would eat eventually.' Neely remarked and they a little breath of fire escaped their lips and a collective squeal of excitement filled the sisters. "was that their first?" Neely questioned.

'the first that I saw.' Danny confirmed.

'I am assuming this is what it feels like to be a parents witnessing first steps.' Neely told her as the dragon crawled into her hand.

++

'Zarrow is our host but we know nothing about him,' Danny was telling Doreah. 'Men like to talk about other men when they're happy...' Danny suggested and Doreah nodded understanding.

'You would look like a real princess in-' doreah began holding up the dress Zarrow had given for Neely and Danny to wear.

'She is not a princess she is a Khaleesi!' Lara spat as she cleansed dannys hands. 'you should wear it Khaleesi, you are their guest it would be rude not to.' she said awkwardly walking off Danny looked over the dress it was certainly beautiful.

+

'I'm not wearing that.' Neely told Danny when she got back from wandering with Jorah.

'Yes you are we are their guest,' Danny told her holding it out Neely looked back at Jorah he smirked before leaving.

Blue dresses with silver belts Neely did not like dresses but Jorah liked looking at her in them

'Wipe that smile off your face right now.' Neely declared as Jorah pulled her to him

'Now why on earth would I do that?'

'I look ridiculous.' Neely told him.

'No you look beautiful,' he corrected 'but you always look beautiful.'

'You know flattery can only get you so far.' Neely told him, but there was a blush on her cheeks.

'I am a good flatterer,' he told her

'That you are,' she agreed. 'Danny looks happy doesn't she?' Neely questioned as Jorah wrapped his arms around her looking past her to see Danny smiling. 'Come on let's explore,' Neely told him pulling him along.

'Well that's pretty... What are you doing what's going on?'

'What are you doing?' Danny agreed as soon as she saw them arguing over a golden statue.

'Malacco says that the statute is too heavy to carry.' Jorah told her. 'Cavarro says that malacco is an idiot. They can pry out the jams the rest is pure gold. Very soft he can stop at chop off as much as we can carry.'