21. Witch words poison the ears

The town was pillaged raped mutilated burned to the ground the Dothraki men look like they were having so much fun causing so much destruction. Neely and Danny were not a fan.

'What did they do?' Danny questioned hesitantly as they walked through

'Lamb men make good slaves.' the Dothraki told her 'Khal Drogo will make a gift of them to the slaves and slaves will give us gold,' he went on 'and silk and steal.'

'I thought the Dothraki did not believe in money?'

'The gold is for ships princess.' Jorah told her. 'Ships to sail to Westeros.'

'They are doing this for you sister...' Neely said awkwardly

'Jorah make them stop.' Danny demanded

'Khalessi?'

'You heard me.'

'These men shed blood for their Khal now they claim their reward.' Jorah told her

'She is a lamb girl Khaleesi,' The Dothraki soldier told her 'their riders do her honor. If her wailing offends the Khaleesi, I will bring you her tongue.' he suggested

'Princess,' Jorah said 'you have a gentle heart but this is how it is always been.'

'I do not have a gentle heart,' Danny told him 'do is I demand,' she said in Dothraki 'or Khal Drogo will know the reason why.' the Dothraki men moved forward.

'I'm proud of you sister you will be a good queen,' Neely told her as Jorah helped bring the women away.

'What do you want with them?' Jorah questioned

'Bring her to me,' Danny said 'and those women there to.' she pointed to a pen for animals but women were being kept.

'You cannot claim them all princess.'

'Honey sweetie baby,' Neely pat Jorah's shoulder. 'She is the Queen, she can do what she wants.' Jorah could help the smile on his face as Neelys fingers trailed his arm.

'I can.' Danny agreed 'and I will.' the women were released from their pen and brought with them.

Not all the Dothraki were happy about the situation they were complaining to the Khal as soon as they got back.

'A bunch of whiney babies.' Neely muttered as the men silenced and Danny approached Drogo.

'Moon of my life.' he said as she approached

'If you're the moon am I the stars?' Neely questioned teasingly

'Mago says that you have taken his spoils a daughter of a lamb man who was to be his. Tell me the truth of this.' Drogo told her

'He speaks the truth my sun and stars.' Danny said

'I guess I'm not the stars.' neely teased looking to Jorah he kept a hand on her back as Danny talked with her husband.

'I have claimed many daughters this day so they cannot be mounted.' Danny told him

'Mounted, gosh it makes them seem like horses but I suppose if the wedding was any indication on how dothraki men treat-'

'Neely,' Jorah whispered in her. 'Please be quiet.' He couldn't help the laugh in his throat though, she looked back at him a mischievous smirk on her lips.

'This is the way of war these women are slaves now,' Drogo told her 'to do with as we please.' he corrected

'If it pleases me to keep them safe,' Danny countered 'if your riders would mount them let them take them for wives...'

'Does the horse mate with the Lamb?'

'The dragon feeds on horse and Lamb a like.' Danny told him

'Dragon burns horses and lamb alike.' Neely murmured.

'You're a foreigner you do not come in here demanding me-'

'I am Khaleesi.' Danny corrected 'I do command you.' Neely slapped a hand down onto her thigh with a laugh.

'Damn straight!' Danny smiled back at her sister, Neely was always her biggest supporter.

'See how fast she grows? That is my son inside of her, the stallion that will mount the world.' Drogo told them 'filling her with his fire. I will hear no more find somewhere else to stick your cock.' Mago spit at drogos feet

'A khal Who takes orders from a foreign whore is no khal.' Mago spat. Holding out his sword to Drogo threateningly as Neely pulled Danny back. Drogo was undefeated he did not fear this fight.

'I will not have your body burned.' Drago told him calmly. 'I will not give you that honor.' he said standing up but the man's blade dug into his chest as Drogo kept moving forward. 'I will carve you up and the Beatles will feed on your eyes the worms will crawl through your lungs,' Drogo threatened and the man swung at him but Drogo was skilled. 'the rain will fall upon your rotting skin.' he decreed taking out his daggers and dropping them at his feet, 'until nothing is left of you but bones.' Again the man swung but again Drogo moved out of the way.

'first you have to kill me.' Mago reminded him

'I already have.' Drogo said slicing his throat to the bone ripping out his tongue through his throat before dropping it down. Danny pulled from Neely's grip as Neely stared down at the body she stumbled back just slightly into Jorah and he kept a tight hold on her.

'I like that better than the raping and pillaging but I was standing a little to close for comfort.' Neely told him.

'I got you.' Jorah told her softly.

'My sun and stars is wounded,' Danny said kneeling before him he looked down toward the blade that had dug deep into his skin.

'It is just a scratch moon of my life.' he told her

'Where are the healers?' Danny screamed

'It's just a flea bite.' Drogo told them

'I can help the great rider with his cut,' one of the lamb woman declared.

'The khal needs no help from slaves who lie with sheep!' one of the Dothraki told her

'She is mine. Let her speak,' Danny said

'Thank you silver haired lady.' she said stepping forward

'Who are you?'

'I am named mazdor,' she said as the death Rocky soldier pointed a blade at her neck. 'I was the gods wife of this temple.'

'Witch!' the Dothraki men spat.

'My mother was the gods wife before me she taught me how to make healing smokes anointment all men are one flock so many people believe a great shepherd sent me to heal the earth.' Mazdor said and the Dothraki man slapped her across the face and she fell to the ground. Neely didn't like witches she stood her ground, if Danny wanted a witch she could stand up for the woman.

'Too many words. Witch words poisons the ears.' he said

'Lamb or Lions his wound must be washed in stone or it will fester.'

'Let her clean your wounds my sun and stars it makes me hurt to see you bleed.' Danny told him Drogo looked to the woman before begrudgingly nodding. Mazdor stepped forward as Danny stepped back.