It's Sports Season!

Start from the beginning

But before he could do anything, Luz put her hand on his. "It's not worth it." She said, making Yn click his tongued and let go of Bosha, who Just continued to smirk.

"That's what I thought."

Yn bit his lip and just looked to the side.

Amity looked at the whole situation from afar, she immediately decided to stand up for Willow and Yn. "Oh, please!" Amity muttered as she walked over to show these bullies what for. "You know, I
used to be like you, Boscha, obsessed with status, challenging my competition. But I grew up. When will you?" Amity walked past the group who were frozen into place after what she said. The crowd of students and Willow were laughing at her,

"Oh, this is not gonna fly." Boscha grumbled under her breath as she glared at them.

◈◈◈

Luz, Yn and Eda were flying to school in Eda's staff. Luz was overly motivated, while Yn just yawned. He was tired and on top of that absolutely not excited for anything that had to do with Grudgby. Mostly because of Bosha, who seemed way more obnoxious than usual.

Luz on the other hand... "Woo! Our First Grudgby Season! I'm so excited." She exclaimed excitedly, as they landed on the school grounds. She practically jumped from the staff, why Yn just slogishly climbed down. "I have more school spirit than the school spirits!" She pumped her hands into the air.

"Why do I even bother?" They looked over to a ghost, who tossed a pair of pom-poms onto the ground before floating away with a groan.

"You know, I don't get your enthusiasm, Luz." Yn sighed as he stepped next to her.

"Why shouldn't she be? Grudgby Season is the best." Eda said with a smirk, making the two teens turn around to her. "You know, I used to play back in my gory days."

"You mean glory days?" Luz asked.

"She doesn't." Yn simply said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Well, that too." Eda said. "I was instoppable on the field. I had the best moves and cheats." Her smirk grew wider.

"Cheating isn't anything to brag about. How do you know you were any good if all you did was cheat your way to victory?" Luz asked, shaking her
head a bit.

"Ugh. What do humans know, with your goody-goody attitude? If 'cheaters never prosper, why was I the star player?" Eda questioned, while showing a picture of her younger self in Grudgby attire.

"Well, can't reason with crazy." Luz said.

Yn yawned again and pulled King out of my hoodie. "So long, Your Highness."

"Bye King, you little snoozer." Luz said, kissing his forehead. Yn placed him next to Eda and started going to class.

King woke up and scurried into Eda's hair. "Ugh. Eda, when was the last time you cleaned up in here?" He threw a bag of onion rings and a rat out of her hair. "Get your own scalp, buddy. This one's
taken." King started snuggling into Eda's hair.

Smiling, Eda looked after Yn and Luz. "All this talk of grudgby has me feeling nostalgic. Whaddya say you and me take a little trip down memory lane?"