38. Minato Uchiha Uzumaki

Menma POV

Dealing with my pregnant mother wasn't a wonderful thing, of course. But it wouldn't stay that way for long...

I held Himawari's hand while Boruto and Sarada were sitting on a bench outside of the hospital room.

Himawari squeezed my hand when she heard moms scream from the inside.

My dad was in the room with mom, while his hand was most certainly being squeezed to death. If that makes any sense...

"Almost there! You just need one more pu-" Grandma Tsunade was interrupted by mom's loud scream. Oh boy...

Boruto then looked at me "Menma. When will this be over?"

I sighed "soon."

A minute later, a baby's wail was heard.

Sarada quickly jumped down from the bench as the door opened and dad glanced over at all of us. "Your brother is here."

Himawari excitedly let go of my hand and ran past dad. I followed along with Boruto and Sarada.

Mom was sitting upright holding my brother, with love and adoration in his eyes.

I was the first to walk up to my mother and brother, I glanced over at them. "so, what did you name him?"

Mom glanced at me with a smile on his face "Minato. Minato Uchiha Uzumaki"

I nodded and stared at Minato. He was sleeping. He also had raven black hair. No whisker marks. That's a first.

Himawari stood next to me and adored Minato "He's so cute."

Dad leaned over and kissed mom gently on the lips. "We now welcome Minato to this family."

Mom nodded in reply.

"When can I hold him?" Sarada asked.

"Maybe a little later." dad replied.

Sarada simply nodded her head.

"Now you have four siblings to deal with" Boruto said to me.

"So do you." I said with a smirk.

"crap..." Boruto mumbled.

Himawari giggled.

"Alright, how about we let your mother sleep for a little. Let's go get ice cream." Dad said.

We all immediately agreed and said goodbye to mom and Minato.

As we walked out the hospital, Boruto spoke up "Can we get mom some ramen after?"

"Yeah, of course." Dad replied.

Boruto smiled brightly.