13. The Mall And Ramen

//Yes, in this AU, Itachi is alive :) //

Sasuke POV

"WHA- Itachi! Why are you calling me so early in the morning and how do you know about that?!" I whispered-yelled into the phone.

Itachi laughed "I have my ways. Anyway, I was hoping I could have a chat with you at the bar at six"

"Fine. Whatever" I muttered.

"What gender are you hoping for the baby?" Itachi asked.

"I want it to be a girl, Naruto wants it to boy. Happy? Now BYE"

"Wait Sasuk-" Itachi began before I hanged up.

I sighed and walked over to Sakura and Naruto.

Naruto was sleeping on Sakura's lap, which made me very confused.

Sakura stared at me, making a face "He just fell asleep somehow and is now on my lap..."

I sighed and scooped up Naruto in my arms and took him to the bedroom. I laid him on the bed, pulled the covers on him, and walked away.

Sakura was busy on her phone, watching videos. Finally. Some peace and quiet.

. . .

Soon enough, we were shopping for baby clothes.

Naruto, was still eating. He had cravings for ramen more than ever, even though it's unhealthy for the baby because it contains fat and salt. But, there's sadly nothing getting through Naruto and his ramen...

I made a face as he continued eating his ramen, not paying attention.

When the girls stopped walking, looking around, I did too. Naruto not paying attention, bumped into me, his ramen falling from his hands and onto my back.

"Aw, man... My ramen" Naruto said with a frown.

"You're worried about your RAMEN?" I said through gritted teeth, since the ramen was still hot.

"Yeah..." he said, staring at the cup of ramen on the floor.

Ino made me take off my sweater Naruto's ramen fell on, and letted me borrow Sai's. Don't know why she had it. Luckily my t-shirt didn't get wet.

Naruto kept staring at his empty ramen cup.

"Naruto, we have to clean it up, so can you please move?" Ino said.

Naruto stood there, then slowly walked next to me.

As they cleaned up the ramen, Naruto frowned.

"Buy me more ramen" he said.

"What?"

"Buy me more ramen"

"Wha- No! After what you did without apologizing? No!"I said.

"Buy me more ramen, please"

"NO"

"Why not?" he asked.

"I JUST TOLD YOU!"

"Please?"

"NO!"

"PLEASSSSEEEEE?" he tried again

"NO!"

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"STOP BEGGING FOR RAMEN. ALL YOU WANT IS RAMEN. YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME AND YOU DIDN'T APOLOGIZE. YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY RAMEN. WE'RE JUST GETTING BABY CLOTHES. SO SHUT UP"

Naruto's face fell and he stared the the ground.

After I realized I said that to Naruto, I regretted my words and felt really bad.

"Sasuke! That was rude and mean!" Ino said.

"I-"

"Don't tell him to shut up. You should shut up" Tenten said.

The girls tried comforting Naruto, but he said nothing and didn't change emotions.

As we walked, Naruto stayed as far away from me as possible.

I tried to apologize, but he keeps running away from me.

. . .

As the girls commented on the clothes they found, they decided to buy boy and girl clothes.

Naruto quietly walked behind me. "I'm sorry I didn't care about you, and that I didn't apologize about earlier..." he said softly.

I turned around and saw him crying softly.

"I'm sorry I said those things to you" I said

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

The girls turned around and saw us hugging "Awwwwwwww"

I ignored them.

"Ok, sasuke, sasuke. You're hugging me too tight. Your hurting the baby" Naruto said.

"Oh, sorry" I said backing away.

Naruto then wiped his tears and smiled.

"Well, that went fast" Ino said, smirking.

"What do you expect from those two" Sakura sighed with a smile.

"Ok, as you were ignoring me, I decided to get you ramen and pocky" I said.

Naruto's face brightened.

"So how about we have a lunch break?" I said.

The other's nodded as we sat on benches and brought out snacks and mostly sandwiches and rice balls.

Naruto happily ate his ramen and pocky, which made me smile.