14. Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto POV (few months later)

To Sasuke, it may look like I'm soo happy to have a tiny human growing in me. And I'm soo excited.

NO.

No I'm not. It hurts, and I WANT IT OUT. But then again, there are some things I can do that I couldn't before.

I could get ALL the ramen and food I want. While waiting in line, people let me slip forward so I don't have to wait. And everyone always talks to me. Mostly about the baby.

So yeah. And I get breakfast in bed. And I can sleep all day if I want. And sasuke does everything. Even cook. But I want to do that... I've got to do something.

So I somehow made myself wake up and headed to the kitchen. Usually Sasuke wakes up a 8, pretty early. It's 7 thirty. I have half an hour.

I began getting out the ingredients, which were always in the cabinets, and the pantry. But I struggled to get the pans that were in the bottom cupboard... I managed anyway.

As I began cooking, I heard rain outside. I sighed "Almost everyday it rains..." I muttered to myself.

As I was making a single Omelet, I felt the baby kick. I smiled and rubbed my belly.

After I was pretty much almost done, I heard Sasuke come down. Man, has it been half an hour already? I looked at the clock on a shelf and it read eight one.

Sasuke stared at me "How the hell did you wake up earlier than me?"

"I have my ways" I said with a smirk.

He rolled his and watched me cook over my shoulder. "Now what are you making?"

"Rice balls" I replied.

Sasuke rested his chin on my shoulder and reached his hands and rubbed my belly.

"I told you I could do it myself and you wouldn't have to do anything" Sasuke said.

"But I don't want to sit around doing nothing" I replied.

He sighed "Fine. You can do somethings."

"Ok. I'll cook, do the laundry and clean the house. Like any house wife" I said with a grin.

He rolled his eyes again.

"Let go of me and sit down." I said.

He nodded as he sat down and I served breakfast.

. . .
After breakfast, I had once again puked in the toilet.

"Stupid morning sickness" I muttered as I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Sasuke said he had to meet with his brother since he forgot to go yesterday, so I was home alone.

As I sat back in the couch, I turned on the tv.

It was quiet in the house besides the sound of the tv. I slumped and groaned. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

I glanced at the clock. It was 6 thirty in the afternoon. I then stood up and decided to go out. I turned off the tv, grabbed my phone, my sweater, and closed the door behind me as I headed out.

I thought about getting fresh air or something, but I was also hungry.

Before I could think, I saw the guys head towards me.

"Yo! Naruto! What's up!" Kiba waved.

I looked up from my thoughts "Oh, hi Kiba"

Akamaru barked and licked my hand. I smiled and giggled.

"What are you doing here alone? Where's Sasuke?" Shikamaru asked.

"He's with his brother. And I'm just bored" I replied.

"Hm. How about you hang with us until Sasuke gets back?" Sai said.

"Sure!" I said happily.

"Well, we're going to the amusement park. We're not going on roller coasters or something since we're doing that last" Neji said.

"Ok" I replied.

"First, we eat!" Kiba exclaimed.