11. Naruto's Surprise

Sasuke POV

After we waited outside of the room that Naruto was getting a check-up in, Tsunade told me to talk to her.

"So, has Naruto been 'sick' every morning since you guys made love?" Tsunade asked.

I blushed, then nodded.

"Ok... And has he been emotional for no reason sometimes?"

I nodded once again "What happened to him? Is he ok? Is he sick?"

Tsunade shook her head "He's perfectly fine"

"Then why has he been getting all these... symptoms?" I asked.

As we walked in the room Naruto was in, Tsunade smiled brightly.

Naruto was sitting on a chair, confused.

"There's nothing to worry about besides your responsibilities because soon you'll need them"

"What? Why would we need responsibilities soon?" Naruto asked.

"Because... You're pregnant Naruto!" Tsunade said.

"WHAT" I cried.

Naruto fainted.

Tsunade laughed "That's the exact reactions I'd get from you two. Anyways, wake Naruto up, and talk about it" she then walked out the room and closed the door.

After I did a couple of things to wake Naruto up (Mostly shaking him, patting his head and saying I have ramen), he stared at me wide eyed.

"I- I- I'm-" he stuttered.

"Yeah, yeah. You're pregnant. But that's a good thing" I said. "And I'm glad you got pregnant before we could get married since that isn't going to happen in awhile"

Naruto had a grim look on his face. "Fine... But once this baby comes, you're taking full responsibility for it" he said, placing a hand on his stomach.

I smiled and nodded "I promise I will" I then placed my hand on top of his.

I then patted his head and walked out the room with Naruto following me.

"Well?" Ino asked. "What happened?"

"I- N-Nothing, we'll tell you later..." Naruto said.

Ino nodded.

"Should we still go out?" Tenten asked.

I nodded "Naruto's feeling better"

"Ok, then let's go!" Ino exclaimed as we went back to shopping.