21. Nine Month Mark

Naruto POV

It was almost time. I can't believe my pregnancy is already almost over.

I stared down at my stomach. "You're going to be born soon, Menma" I said with a smile.

I was currently folding baby clothes and putting them into Menma's dresser, since me, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Sakura, and Hinata had already set up the baby room.

I started to hum when Sasuke walked in.

"Hey, I brought you lunch" He said.

I smiled. "Thank you"

Sasuke nodded and sat down next to me and gave me onigiri and a milkshake. I started to eat the onigiri as Sasuke helped finish folding the clothes.

"We're going to be parents soon already, Sasu" I said.

Sasuke was silent.

"Sasuke...? Are you ok?..-"

Sasuke hugged my waist and laid his head on my stomach. "I know we're going to be parents soon... And I'm happy about that. That we could finally have a happy family"

I smiled and nodded as I petted Sasuke, who was crying happy tears.

I then had a thought and my expression went blank.

Sasuke looked up at me "What's wrong...?"

"I don't even know how to take care of a baby, let alone raise one..." I laughed sheepishly.

Sasuke shook his head and laughed "Don't worry, you'll be fine"

"B-But what am I supposed to need? Or do? How do I change diapers? How do I feed a baby without making a mess? How do I change a baby?!" I said.

"Hey, Hey. It'll be ok, Naruto. I promise" Sasuke said as he putted both of his hands on my shoulders. "I'll help you, ok?"

I looked at him and nodded. "I'm just worried..."

"You don't need to worry. You got me. And soon a son. You'll be fine" He said.

I then sniffled.

"Did I say something wrong?" Sasuke asked panicked.

I then started to cry "N-No. I'm just happy to finally have a familyy" I cried.

Sasuke laughed and hugged me "You're a cry-baby, Naruto"

I sniffled "Only sometimes"

Sasuke smiled. "Yeah, sure."