4. The Uchiha's Apology

Sasuke POV

Later that day, I went to Naruto's apartment.

As I walked up to Naruto's apartment, with some medicine and a teddy bear, I knocked on the door.

I heard the door unlock and saw Naruto open it. He looked tired and I could tell we was crying not too long ago. After I punched him multiple times...

He looked at me and made a straight face "What do you want, Uchiha?" He said irritated.

I sighed "Naruto...Listen...I'm sorry I punched you in the face multiple times and made you cry..."

"And left me there crying..." He said.

I nodded "Yeah...Here-" I said giving him some medicine and the teddy bear. "I got these for you..."

His eyes sparkled with excitement, but his expression was annoyed. "Whatever...Come in..."

He moved out of the way, making room for me to walk in.

His home was very trashy, as if it wasn't cleaned up for a month. Maybe it is...

"Sorry about the mess, I'll clean it up" Naruto said, reading my expression.

I simply nodded.

Naruto had then starting picking up his clothes and the empty cups of ramen from the floor.

He then grabbed some ramen and started to heat up a tea kettle, and grabbed two bowls.

I sat down on a chair and kept quiet.

Naruto then tiredly sat down as well, putting his head on the table.

Soon after we finished eating ramen, Naruto hasn't said a word to me.

"Naruto....I told you I'm sorry I punched you and left you there..."

"I know" Naruto replied.

"Then why aren't you talking to me?" I asked.

Naruto turned to me "Because I don't have anything to say"

I stared at him. "What?-"

"I said I don't know what to say to you" He got closer to me and stared at me.

I stared at his blue eyes. "That's all?"

He nodded.

"Why are you so close to me?" I asked.

He then blushed and turned away "N-No reason! It was a accident"

I laughed "It's ok. I was just staring at your eyes"

Naruto quickly nodded.

"So... Are we friends again?" I asked hopefully.

Naruto sighed and smile "Yeah, you bet we are!"