29. Sasuke Remembers

Naruto POV

As I was working at my office, Sasuke tapped my shoulder, since he was keeping an eye on me.

"What?" I asked.

"Remember when we were kids and after you hugged me and I pushed you, you said "I'm used to it. People do it to me all the time"? " he said.

I nodded. "What about it?"

"You never have to go through that ever again and never will" he said, hugging me.

"Oh? And how will you prevent that?" I asked.

"By loving you with all my heart" Sasuke replied.

I just smiled.

"We also now have a family"

"A new family member will come soon, though" I said.

Sasuke nodded. "I'm happy just being with you and the kids"

"Doesn't Sakura keep bugging you that you should've married her and you two would've been sooo happy together still?" I asked.

"Yeah, she does..." Sasuke said with a sigh. "I told her to try to date Hinata, but she always declined, saying she's not interested in Hinata"

"Hm. Hinata does still have a crush on me. But she's fine with me being with you. Don't know how that works" I said.

Sasuke shrugged "I trust her with you though, because she's a good person"

I nodded "I still think she's pretty..."

Sasuke gave me a look "This is what I'm going to have to get through with someone who likes both girls and boys..."

"What? I don't get what that's supposed to mean"

"Never mind. Your idiot brain wouldn't understand what I'm saying"

"No one understands what you're saying..." I muttered.

Sasuke sighed "Just get back to work, Dobe"