12. Month One

(I FIXED IT- I made so many errors and nothing made sense- So, Here ya go!)

Sasuke POV

Even though it's been a month since we've heard about Naruto's pregnancy, it still felt like a week ago, besides the fact Naruto's stomach was bigger.

As I made eggs and bacon, I heard Naruto climb down the the stairs, yawning.

"Morning Naruto" I said.

"Morning teme" Naruto said tiredly.

He stood behind me, rubbing his eye.

I turned around and smiled "I'm surprised you woke up earlier than usual"

He nodded.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and rubbed his stomach.

"Alright you lay on the couch if you want and I'll bring you breakfast."

He shrugged and sat on the couch, then slumped.

I sighed and brung a tray of breakfast to him. "Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"What? Bringing breakfast to you?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Because you have to take it easy. Being stressed will affect the baby and you don't want anything to happen to it, do you?"

He shook his head.

"OK, then let me take care of some things and you relax"

He nodded as I began to clean the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I quickly opened the door and saw Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Sakura, Temari, and Kiba.

Me and Sakura made an agreement to never hang out alone and to never love each other, so we were on the same page.

"Morning Sasuke, Naruto!" Ino said cheerfully.

"Oh, morning. What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Morning" Naruto said through mouthfull's, watching tv.

"We decided to go baby shopping!" Tenten said.

"Oh... OK... When?" I asked.

"Maybe in an hour or two, if that's ok with Mama Naruto" Ino said.

" 'Mama Naruto'?" I asked.

"Yeah! Because he's going to be a mom!" Ino replied.

"Yeah, that's ok" Naruto said, obviously not paying attention.

"Great! In the meantime, is it ok if I hang out for a little?" Sakura asked.

I sighed "Sure. But with Naruto also"

Sakura nodded.

After that, they left besides Sakura, who quietly sat down on a couch chair, next to Naruto, who was still eating, since he was on his second plate.

"So... Umm... Congratulations on your pregnancy Naruto..." Sakura said.

"Thanks Sakura-chan" Naruto replied.

"Is it ok if I..." she began.

"Touch my belly?" Naruto finished.

Sakura nodded.

"Sure, I don't mind" Naruto said with a smile.

Sakura then reached her hand on Naruto's stomach and rubbed her hand around it.

"I have a good feeling it will be a beautiful baby. No matter the gender." she said.

I'm surprised at how kind Sakura is being to Naruto.

As I watched Naruto's expression change, I heard my phone ring.

I picked it up and answered with a 'Hello?'

"Oh, hey Sasuke. Congratulations on your child that's on the way" Itachi replied.