30. A Day In The Life Of Hokage-Sama

(Two Months later)

Naruto POV

Every morning I have to wake up before anyone else. It sucks, but I have to.

I usually skip breakfast and eat later, but, things are different since I have a growing child in my stomach.

After I had a quick breakfast, I got ready and went straight to the Hokage's tower.

I greeted a few villagers on my way, and had a short chat with Sai and Ino.

Once I arrived, Shikamaru greeted me "Good morning, Lord Seventh"

I gave Shikamaru a look "I told you several times, you don't have to call me that"

"But you are the seventh hokage" Shikamaru replied.

I sighed, "Yeah, that's true..."

"How is Sasuke and the kids?"

"They're fine" I replied as I sat down.

He nodded "And the baby?"

I stared at him "What-" I then realized he's talking about the one currently inside my stomach. How the hell did I forget I was pregnant?...

"It's healthy" I said.

Shikamaru nodded "That's good. But anyways, there a few papers and forms you need to sign. Some missions to assign to the Genin and Chunin, review a few complaints about a few things..."

I groaned "Why does the Hokage have to do this..."

"Because you're the leader of the village, and there are some things you have to do that are "Boring" " Shikamaru replied.

I sighed and placed a hand on my stomach. I then looked at Shikamaru.

"No, I'm not allowing you to skip and ignore all of that just because you're pregnant" Shikamaru said.

I sighed "It was worth a shot"

"Yeah, but anyways, lets get started"

~Later~

As I was looking through some forms and stuff, I heard a knock. "Come in" I said.

Gaara walked in. "Good morning, Naruto"

"Good morning... I didn't know you were here"

"I came to visit you and my sister" He replied.

I nodded.

"Also, I heard about your pregnancy"

"Yeah...Sasuke forgot I didn't have protection..." I said.

"Hm. But anyways, the other reason I came here, is to tell you, the rest of us Kage are going to have a meeting... about Boruto..." Gaara said.

"Wait, what? Why?" I immediately started to panic.

"Its about his eye and Momoshiki, and Sasukes Rinnegan..."

"There is no reason to have a KAGE meeting about my son who did no real damage to ANYONE" I started to get mad.

"You can yell all you want soon, because the meeting is going to be in the Sand village, since they were going to leave you out because they know you'll get mad" Gaara said. "So it's supposed to be a secret..."

"A fucking secret my ass." I growled.

"Naruto, calm down" Shikamaru said.

"Whatever" I said angrily.

"It'll start at 9. I'll see you then" Gaara said, then left.

"If any of them decides to hurt my son in anyway... Someone is dying"

~Later At The Sand Village~

I was storming through the sand village, pissed, with Shikamaru following me.

Once I reached the Sand village Kazekage tower, I walked into the four other Kages, talking, until they noticed me, and their eyes widened in shock, besides Gaara.

"L-Lord Seventh!" The Mizukage said.

"We didn't expect you to be here..." Kurotsuchi (Tsuchikage) said.

"Yeah, because you didnt want me here in the first place!" I snapped.

"Why are you furious?" she asked.

"Because you all were going to have a little chat about what to do to my SON"

"Yes, but, we need to do something about it. He has the power of Momoshiki after he unlocked his Jougan eye, and Momoshiki can even take over your sons body."

"HE'S ONLY TEN"

"Yet, he still has a Otsutsuki member!-"

"OTSUTSUKI OR NOT, HE'S STILL MY SON"

"Lord Seventh, we need to you to calm down" Choujuro said, a little scared.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. I DON'T CARE. I'M NOT GOING TO BE CALM" I growled.

"Your son stabbed the eye of the Rinnegan from his FATHER" Kurotsuchi said.

"THAT WAS MOMOSHIKI, NOT BORUTO" I said.

"HE STILL NEEDS TO BE OCCUPIED. WE CANT HAVE HIM RUNNING AROUND AND CAUSING HARM TO ANYONE"

"Yet, I'M THE NINE TAILS JINCHUURIKI, AND I HAVEN'T BEEN OCCUPIED, AND MY TAILED BEAST CAUSED HARM TO MY ENTIRE DAMN VILLAGE"

"Well, things are different because you're the Hokage!"

"AND YOU WANT TO CAPTURE MY SON" I growled.

"Well, WHAT ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?! LET HIM DESTROY THE WORLD?!"

"HE'S NOT GOING TO DESTROY THE FUCKING WORLD"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE" Kurotsuchi said.

"Well, THEN I'M GOING TO PREVENT THAT"

"HOW?"

"By keeping an eye on him!" I said.

Kurotsuchi stared at me "Yeah, well, you do that. But if your son does any harm to your village or anything, we're occupying him"

I growled "I assure you you're never going to have to do that"

"We'll see" Kurotsuchi said.

Shikamaru grabbed me and took me outside. Gaara then excused himself and followed.

"Naruto, calm down, I know you're mad and all about them doing something to Boruto, but everything will be fine" Shikamaru said.

I was currently huffing, out of breath after all that screaming.

"Are you ok?" Gaara asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I growled "I HATE that bitch"

Shikamaru and Gaara laughed "Your hormones are getting to you" Shikamaru said.

I huffed and crossed my arms.

"And, how exactly are you going to be able to prevent Boruto from harming anyone? He can't control Momoshiki like you can control Kurama" Gaara said.

"I didn't think through that part..." I said.

"Yeah, well, things are going to be more difficult since you're pregnant" Shikamaru said.

I sighed and nodded and rubbed my stomach.

"How about we walk around the village for a little, to clear your mind from that, and then you two can go back home?" Gaara asked.

I nodded. Shikamaru agreed.