17. Details, Dobe

(Warning; Yaoi up ahead)
Naruto POV

"Soo... Dobe..." Sasuke asked. I turned to him as I was reading a scroll. "Huh, what is it, Teme?"

"Can you tell me in full details how we made... that..." Sasuke smirked as he pointed to my stomach.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize what he meant. And when I did, I turned red. "W-Why would you need to know in detail!" I cried.

"I just want to know how you felt, as the bottom" Sasuke replied.

I shook my head "I'm not telling you anything!"

Sasuke sighed "I knew you'd say that..."

I then looked back to the scroll, but that thought was kept in my head.

Dammit, Sasuke!

But, in fact, I tried to comprehend of what Sasuke would mean.

(Flash Back in the "child making"😏)

As I was trying to find a sweater to wear, Sasuke walked into the room, looking a little bit drunk.

"Hi-" Before I could finish, Sasuke pushes me to the bed.

"Wha-What are you doing!" I cried.

"Shut up." He said.

I stared up at him, confused and worried.

He then got on top of me, looking at me in the eye.

I stayed silent, speechless. I mean, what could I say in this situation?

He then started to bite and suck on my neck. My cheeks flushed a cherry red color. "S-Sasuke! What are you doing!" I said, trying not to make a sound.

He ignored me and continued.

I tried my best to not make a peep, but that godamn Teme got to the best of me. I then started to slightly moan.

He then started to bite harder. Which made me louder. Oh jeez... I know where this is going....

He then took off my clothes and he took off his shirt, turning me around onto my stomach on the bed, he then got on top of me, and boy, I could feel his dick touching my ass.

Then, he shoved it into my ass. Me, red as a tomato, never had this experience, as I was a 18 year old virgin. Well, not anymore.

He shoved it harder and harder, which made me moan with delight. He continued.

As he did that, he continues to suck and bite on my neck hard.

As I moan, Sasuke whispered into my ear "That's what I like to hear..."

I squeezed the blanket sheet in my hand and bit my tongue, for this was a lot to take in.

But as Sasuke continued, I continued to get louder.

I had a feeling Sasuke enjoyed this...
(End of Flash Back)

I felt Sasuke's eyes stare at the back of my head, waiting for my answer.

I didn't say anything for the past few minutes.

Sasuke finally gave up. He sighed and then looked at me.

He then hugged me from behind and held tightly. But not too tightly.

He layed his head on my shoulder, and wrapped his hands around my pregnant stomach.

"Only four more months left..." he said.

I nodded. "Until the baby will be delivered"