"But what about the thumb?!" Gus frantically asked before Luz ended the call.

King sighed disappointedly, sad that his time with the two humans was cut short.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll finish our comedy hour when we get home," Yn said renasuringly before kissing King's skull and the two headed towards the door.

King giggled, "oh you!"

"Try not to miss us while we're gone!" Luz said in a singsong voice before closing the door behind
them.

King quickly scrambled over to the door, "you...you really think they'll coming back this time?"

Eda sighed, "yes, they'll be back; they always comes back. It's cute you miss them, though." King turned towards Eda with an offended expression,

"The King of Demons--" He started
before tossing the bread and tube off. "The King of Demons misses nobody! I wouldn't care if they came through this door right now! Wha!"

Just then, Luz and Yn came back through the door.

Eda looked at them in shock and confusion. "Hey, you're ba-"

"You're Back!" King happily exclaimed and climbed onto Luz' head. "I didn't miss you at all."

"Apparently there's a pixie infestation at Hexside. So schools cancelled." Yn explained with a shrug.

Luz and King laughed while Yn looked at King with a raised eyebrow.

Hooty opened the door to look at the four, "Hey! Guess what's been in my mouth that l'm about to throw up!" Hooty then proceeded to gag for several long moments. Everyone stared at him in disgust.

Yn put a hand over his mouth. "Oh God. I think I'm gonna throw Up..."

The annoying bird tube finally threw up letters and a box. "The mail!"

Eda picked all of them Up to through the letters, "Junk, junk, death hex." She tossed the death hex letter into a
trashcan, which condensed into a dark purple ball before disappearing entirely.

"Alright. That happened." Yn deadpanned, looking at the trashcan.

"Oh, a carnival's in town today!"

"A carnival?" Luz asked excidingly and took King off her head, "You know, Yn and I have been so busy with school lately, what do you say we take this comedy hour on tour? It'll be a Luz and King day!"

King looked at the two humans with clear happiness, "That's my kinda day!"

Luz put an arm around Eda, "Let's all four of us!"

Yn chuckled slightly at this.

Hooty gasped "An adventure with friends! 'll go pack my stuff!"

"....Imma ditch before he comes Back." Yn said before quickly running out of the house.

"Carnivals bring crowds and crowds bring suckers. This could be the perfect chance to try out my new get-witch-quick scheme," Eda smiled as she took her staff out of pot, before knocking goop off of Owlbert. "I'm in! To the carnival!"