Future works

Wren - Book Five - Completed!

*more info on the dash*

Not long now!! 👩🏻‍🦱👩🏻‍🦰+ 👩🏻‍🦰👩🏻‍🦱👩🏼👦🏻

👩🏻‍🦰💞🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wren is about to take the lead...

* Rowans choice* this book will be the next in line after Wren.

Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, close enough in succession to take the crown, a princess to be announced, her next birthday, with her royal titles and one choice

Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, close enough in succession to take the crown, a princess to be announced, her next birthday, with her royal titles and one choice... only one... everything else has always been decided for her.

"Who has Princess Rowan chosen to be her eternal mate?"

A question, oh a question, It was already whittled down by the draw upon her birth, a family name picked at random, to keep this fairy line fair, hardly fair to the one picking, to do so from such a small pool of options. Luckily fairy families were large but as Rowan searched the faces in front of her, five brothers... all handsome, all rather eager to take the beautiful Princess's hand... it was the sister, stood to the left, observing, that caught Rowans eye and if she only got this one choice then it was clear. She had read the rules, many, many times, they clearly state to pick from the chosen families kin, sixteen years and over only, nothing on the gender, not that it had ever been done before but rules were rules and Rowan smirked as she let her choice roll over her tongue.

She would choose the one thing her father would be most furious about but couldn't change, her choice, and no other fairy, king or not could change it.

"Andromeda" she would announce, finger flexed toward her, and the entire kingdom would erupt in the great hall with shock, as Andromeda of the sky line, was pushed forward by her mother into the mix with her brothers.

"Rowan" her father would curse "if you place that ring on her finger your line has ended... please rethink your choice"

But Rowan didn't care... and Andromeda had called out to her long before now, the beautiful brunette with striking green eyes, a daring smile and a powerful magic that Rowan had long admired.

Andromeda or "Andy" as everyone their year of birth knew her as, she didn't like Rowan much, that was clear and so she would now probably loathe her, to be claimed by her, but Rowan knew it went deeper than that, because the night their magic came in, on their sixteenth birthdays, they were together, quite together ... so she could hate her for now but they had eternity together ... she couldn't keep it going surely?! The closest thing to hate was love ... hmm. Did she?!

And after all... it was Rowans choice... to hell with the rules.