Chapter Seventeen- Bruises

I take her hand and lead her though the downstairs. She looks around in amazement "wow Morgan it's beautiful" she says, taking in the house, the art, the quirky colours, and the large space of it.

It was a house of windows, art on every wall, Annie's stamp, lots of expensive art, and the house was modern and extremely white everywhere but the walls. The kitchen side I jumped up onto was just as white and shiny. Leah turns and smiles taking me in and walking over. She slips between my legs, her hands resting on my thighs, and her forehead pressing to mine. Her bright blue eyes crease up into a smile "So this week... is it a week of walks and talks with kissing or is it a walk and talk and an invitation to do more" she asks.

I lean forward, taking her cheeks in my hands and kiss her. My fingers run up through her hair, drawing her closer. Her hands run up my hips, circling my back and lowering to the plumper flesh of my rear as she drew me to her. Her stomach pressed firmly to the centre of me. I wanted nothing more than for Leah to ravage me but I didn't want this to just be physical. I had to go slower. I had to dial it back and do all the other things I craved, to hold her hand, to talk, and to know everything about her. I wanted to kiss her repeatedly until we were tangled limbs heavy petting and sweaty and a hella horny, but I wanted the sex to come later. Painfully later, to the point both of us felt like we may self combust with the throb of it between our legs. Leah had to be a love that I floated through the stages of intimacy with. I didn't want to ruin my memory of this. It had to be danced too, and I was ready to dance.

I break away from the kiss when the phone rings on the kitchen side. The home phone nobody ever rang. "Let me get that"

She reluctantly moves aside as I jump down and cross the kitchen, picking the phone up "hello" I answer.

There is silence on the other end "hello" I ask again. I shrug and place the phone back down "must be a weird sales call" I suggest.

I walk back over and press myself into Leah's body, my arms wrapping around her as she does the same to me "I won't ever get over holding you in the flesh... you feel and smell so good" I say, resting my cheek on her chest.

She leans down and kisses my forehead "so do you" she whispers.

***

As Annie put the phone down she stared back to the monitor as she watched me walk into Leah's arms, and her anger, it boiled and boiled until she picked up a photo of us from her desk and flung it hard against the far wall of her office. The picture of us was covered in shards of glass as it hit the floor. She had checked in to the camera after she had put the kids to bed, and instead of finding me alone, she discovered me on the kitchen counter, with an attractive young woman between my legs. Leah's hands running up my thighs. Annie's teeth clench together. Someone had put their hands on her wife, and kissed her. She watched then as my hands ran through Leah's hair, and she almost imploded with unbridled rage. Someone else was the object of my affection, and my heart and my body were now being touched by another. She couldn't bear it, and yet she couldn't look away. She would watch every second of it, even find herself aroused in part as she would later in the week watch me be intimate with her. A violation you couldn't imagine.

***

"Morgan I'm rather concerned" Leah remarks as I bring us both over a glass of wine. She is sat comfortably on the couch looking around the room. I hand her the glass and she takes it as I slip onto the couch beside her.

Her hand rests on my thigh, and I raise by fair brows "what is concerning" I ask.

She looks back to me "there isn't one Christmas object in this house" she observes.

My lips twitch into a smile as I look around and sip from my wine "there was ... about an hour before you arrived I packed the last of it away, and got this to show for it" I say lifting my t shirt to show a bruise forming on the right of my ribs.