Then I got a really evil idea. 'Muhahahahaha I am evil genius!' I thought to my wolf.

'Oooo! What you gonna do?" She asked.

'You'll see' I told her evilly. I looked at lacy with the same evil grin and picked up my syrup drenched plate.

"What are you doing? No! Noo!" Lacy shrieked as she realized what I am about to do. I threw the paper plate at her and it hit her right in the face with a squish sound.

It slid slowly down her angry face but I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed so hard that I fell off of my stool. Lacy got up and walked to the fridge and pulled out... Whip cream.

I laughed even harder.

"Y-your gonna get me with cream?" I asked her still laughing. She nodded her head ad ran at me. Before I got up she sprayed me with it covering me from head to toe. Literally

"Oh bring it on!" I yelled. I got up and grabbed the syrup bottle. I squeezed it with enough force that it sprayed out and got all over her and the wall.

"Naw aww!" She exclaimed. She went to the egg carton she left out and grabbed four eggs. She chucked them at me but missed three of them. The fourth hit me in the face.

I gasped then wiped it from my face. I ran over to the carton and got two. I threw the first one and it hit her chest, I threw the other I e and it missed her and went to the now just opened door and hit... Lyle in the face breaking.

Instead of being scared I stated laughing. He looked shocked and wiped the goo from his face slowly. He then looked around. His eyes widened in horror and shock.

"Wow the hell did you manage a mess like this?" He asked us. I just shrugged my shoulders while lacy bit her lip nervously.

"I don't know" I told him.

"Ooook" he said. I started laughing again and lacy joined in. Lyle also laughed with us. Lyle walked in a little more and then Lucian walked in.

"He- woah!" He yelled as he slid on a broken egg. He fell on the ground. We all started laughing again.

He growled in annoyance at us. He tried getting up again only to fall on his butt again. We only laughed harder. He finally managed to stand up and he looked at us all darkly. I giggled.

He walked out and Lyle follows behind him. "Pick this mess up ladies." He told us ad walked out.

Lacy started laughing harder and fell to her knees. I laughed also.

And started picking up our mess.

Lyle pov

"I can't believe they managed a mess like that" I told Lucian, my brother. He just growled at me.

"Oh grow up." I laughed at him.

"You should have helped me." He muttered. I started laughing again.

"Oh hey, so you gonna ask Angel on a date?" Lucian asked me.

"Yeah actually. When they get done cleaning I'm going to ask her out." I told him.

"Good for you bro!" Lucian told me and clapped me on the back.

"Alright well I need to go to my office for a while. I have business to take care of first. Could you let me know when the girls get done?" I informed and asked him.

"Yes alpha" he said and mock bowed me. I shook my head and walked down the hall to my personal office. My dad had it designed for me.

I closed my door and sat at my computer. I turned it on an waited for it to boot up. I want to learn all about the destruction of her pack that I can.

****

I stayed in here for three hours and actually managed to find a lot of stuff.

Like that her pack was murdered on June 4th, 2011.

There were no survivors found by the elders or there hunters.

And a lot of other small things. I got up off my chair and stretched.

'Brother. The girls are done finally.' Lucian told me through our link.

'Thanks bro' I sent him and walked to my door. I went out into the living room and saw lacy, angel, Lucian, James, and mark all sitting there and laughing.

Well not angel, she looked uncomfortable and had a strained smile. My wolf whined, my poor mate doesn't trust men an its because of some Alpha.

I went over to her." Do you mind if I sit by you?" I asked her softly.

"Uh uh s- sure" she stuttered and moved over.

"Thanks!" I told her and smiled brightly. She got a smile too.

I sat by her and hesitantly took her tiny hand in my bigger one. I looked at her like 'is this ok'

She nodded her head in approval. My wolf swelled in pride.' We are the only man that she will let do this.' My wolf told me.

"Hey I was wondering if you you wanted to go on a date?" I asked her nervously. I even gulped.

"We wo-would like that." She told me and smiled at me.

"Oh my god! Thank you soo much my beautiful mate!" I told her excitedly.

She blushed and got up. She went up to lacy. "Could you help me pick out an outfit?" She asked her.

"Oh mi gawd, yes girl!" She yelled and jumped up and dragged angel with her.

'Something dressy please?' I sent to lacy.

'More like sexy!' She replied instantly.

Oh god. I'm in trouble now.

Angel pov

"Oh my god! Alpha Lyle asked you out!" She shrieked.

"Hahahaha! I know! So what am I going going to wear?" I inquired.

"I was thinking something sexy" she told me.

"Ok" I said to her. She ran into my closet and came out minutes later with a pair of short shorts a black t shirt, and black flip flops.

I stripped down in front of her and put on the clothes and shoes.

"Oh goodness! Perfect! Not to slutty and totally sexy!" She told me.

"Ok no makeup and let's just put your hair in a pony tail." Lacy told me.

"Ok" I told her and put up my hair. I walked out of my room and went downstairs.

I saw Lyle standing there and I. Walked over to him.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I told him and we walked outside to his sleek car.

"Oh and you look sexy as hell" he told me. I blushed like crazy. I giggled.

We lapsed into a surprisingly comfortable silence. This lasted for about an hour and then came up to a beautiful restraunt.

"Wow." I said impressed.

"Yah it's my sisters. Except she's not here right now, so her mate is running it." Lyle told me.

"It's beautiful. Come on let's go in." I told him.

He let me rug h in and we seated our selves.

"Not as beautiful as you." He told me. Then he leaned towards me slowly giving me time to pull away. I didn't and he kissed me. It felt like heaven.

I laid my head in his shoulder after he pulled back from the kiss.

"I'm tired, could you order for me and wake me up when the food gets here please?" I asked him.

"Corse babe" he said and I fell asleep.

'I hope this isn't all thad to our date' I thought to myself.