"You look so happy that I know how to cook.."
"More like it's adorable."
"Me. You're calling me, the leader and the ace of a mafia gang, adorable?" He said to her with raised brows.
She nodded her head. "Yes I am."

They both look at each other before laughing.
"I'm still here you know..." mark mumbled.

~~~

"Alright, well I think its time we head back to  the dream base." Haechan said with Hana by his side.
"Be safe okay? Make sure to look at where you're going at all cost-"
"We're not kids Taeyong." Haechan rolled his eyes.
"Don't be mean Hyuck, he's just making sure we'll be okay." Hana scolded him.

That's when everyone's eyes went wide.
"What did she just call you?"
"Did I hear that right?"
"Did she really just call you that?"
"That's so cute!"

Haechan noticed all of their reactions.
"I allowed her to call me that. When she says it, it makes me feel better." Haechan said with a slight smile.
"Hyu-"
"No not you." Haechan scrunched his face in disgust when he heard Yuta.

How cute..

It's you again! Who are you?

Wait what? What's going on.

Everyone watched as Hana and Haechan had a confused look on their faces.

"Are... you guys good..." Johnny asked.
"I'm hearing voices!" Hana said.
"Same here... I keep hearing someone talk to me in my head." Haechan said.

That's when Sungchan and Johnny looked at each other before laughing.
"You guys are talking to each other telepathically." Sungchan said.

Hana and Haechan tilted their heads.
"We what now?"

Johnny shook his head. "You guys have a lot to learn about the whole soulmate stuff.."

•••

"Woah, that's actually so cool." Hana said.
Johnny and Sungchan just finished explaining how their soulmate bond got stronger and what comes with it.

"I find that creepy. I don't need you hearing everything I say inside my head." Haechan said.
"Don't cry Hyuck." She laughed.
"But we should go, I wanna see Shotaro."

Haechan nodded his head before they both said their farewells to the older members.

"Be safe!"
"Use protection!"
"What the fuck Johnny-"
"I hope they didn't hear you.."
"Are you stupid? Come here, now."

"There Yuna goes to beat some sense into Johnny." Jaehyun said as he watch as she pulled his ear and started scolding him.

"You think those 2 will be okay?" Mark said.
"I think they will..." Taeyong said back.
"I hope so..." Sungchan said.
"Wait which 2. The 2 where one of them is scolding the other, or the 2 that's walking away to their car-"

•••

"Noona! Oh my god it's so good to see you." Shotaro said as he ran towards her to give her a hug. "Ma was asking about you, do you know how hard it was to lie to her?"

Hana returned the hug with big open arms.
"I'm sorry Taro." She said.
"I didn't say that to get an apology stupid." Shotaro said as he broke the hug. "I'm really glad you're okay Noona.. I was really worried."

She gave him a smile.
"Who do you take me for? I'm stronger than you." She said as she patted her biceps.
That's when she heard a laugh behind her.

She turned her head.
"Did I just hear you laugh at me? Did you just laugh at me?"
Haechan quickly shook his head.
"I don't know what you're talking about."