Chapter 53: It Worked

Start from the beginning

As I pulled into the safety of the garage and the door closed behind us I let out a loud sigh of relief.

I wasn't the only one.

We both laughed when our eyes met. We'd gotten away with it.

It worked.

"Going to invite me inside?" Ava raised an eyebrow at me, making me grin like a proper fool.

"Nope. Invite means you've a choice to say no. I'm gonna go with insist.. Yeah... I insist you come inside."

"Do you?"

"Mean that in every sense of the word."

She shakes her head at me, her eyes practically dancing. "Perv."

"Cheeky." I correct with a smirk, "Now out you go, won't be spending our time together separated by a bloody console."

I don't waste any time in getting out of the car and jogging around to her side. She lets me have my fun, waiting so I can open the door for her and offer her my hand.

I pull her into the house before she can grab her bag, to excited that she's here to worry over it.

To excited to think straight.

I want to hug her, sit with her, hold her, talk to her, kiss her, and make love to her all at once.

"You thirsty?" I question as I try to decide which room to lead her to.

"No."

"Hungry?"

"Not really." She smiles at me, almost laughing at my frazzled condition.

"Hhhmmmm." I nod, running my hand through my hair as I stop us in the foyer. My eyes glancing back and forth between the living room and upstairs towards the bedroom.

"Everything alright?" She bites her lip as I look down at her, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah.." I nod, "Course. Yeah."

My eyes once again flick back and forth between the two possible destinations.

"What are we doing?" She chuckles.

"Nothing. Just ummm... Thought maybe... You want to talk for a bit? Or..." My voice fades off as I suddenly feel a bit embarrassed.

Why I do, I have no bloody clue. Sex is never something I'm shy about, not with Ava. She knows I want her constantly and I'm not ashamed of the horny teenager I turn into whenever I think about getting into her knickers.

But I don't want her thinking I just asked her here for a shag. I would happily just sit and talk with her all night.

But I would more then happily bury myself in her all night.

My jeans noticeably tighten, causing Ava to raise her eyebrows.

"Or...?" She prods me, obviously loving the state she has me in.

"I.. Uh, dunno......" I stumble over my words like a right idiot, "We could.. ya know.. go to bed? Or not. Whichever you want........ What do you want to do? Anything's fine. You want to sit? We could sit for a while."

"Sitting is fine." She peeks up at me through long eyelashes. "But I'd much rather take your clothes off."

I choke on my own breath as my girl smirks up at me. We've apparently switched roles. Ava's rarely one to be bold sexually. She's shy, innocent in a way. In a fucking sexy as hell way.

But hearing her say she wants me outright, makes the blood run straight to my dick. Her cute accent rolling over the dirty words gives the whole innocent bit a run for it's money.

"Sounds much better then sitting if I'm being honest. Loads better." I grin, quickly turning her around and placing one arm behind her back and the other under her knees.

She gasps in surprise as I sweep her up off her feet easily, hastily carrying her up the stairs.

Her arms wraps tightly around my shoulders as her scent hits me.

Lavender. So sweet.

Suddenly I have the overwhelming urge to taste her skin.

And her lips. Maybe more...

I want all of her. Now and as many times as possible before she has to leave.

She has to leave...

I push the depressing thought from my mind. I can't think of that right now. Can't think of her leaving.

What matters right now is that she's here. With me. Where she belongs.

What matters right now is that my plan, as fucked up and desperate as it was, worked.

It worked.

_______________________
Please vote!! :)