His first attempt to open the door fails and I sigh, unwilling to wait a second longer for him to open the door. So I kick it open with my heel.

The door swings open which sends him flying to the ground, the power of the kick taking us both by surprise. I lift my arm up pointing my gun straight at his head, as I watch his face expression decompose when he gets a good sight of me to make him realise what is happening to him right now. He crawls backwards on the ground to attempt to get away from me, but it makes it all so much easier for me. Now I can close the hotel room door close and just then he realises his mistake ; no more way out asshole, it's only the two of us now.

With slow steps I make my way towards Nick, taking in his fragile state, imprinting it in my mind so I could forever remember the guy that treated me like shit for 10 years, begging for mercy. Mercy he never once gave me when I was in his place completely petrified and injured from head to toe, as he continued his assault on me.

"How does it feel Nick ?" I question Nick that is now cornered in his own hotel room with a gun pointed to his head. "Being held a gun to your head, knowing that there is nothing you can do to escape death anymore. And I am the one kind enough to give it to you even though you deserve nothing as nice as death. You deserve to rot in hell." I spit out the words to him, enjoying every second of this encounter.

"What ? You lost your tongue ? No insults to throw at me ?" I pout slowly walking around the room, not taking my gun off it's target. I take in the bottles of champagne and beers lingering the room's marble floor, the clothes scattered around, everything that make me realise just how useless he really is. Running away from life, hoping from hotel to hotel after robbing Mariano's family and gang from the money they once had. It's all he has left now. Money and his drunken state.

Not even his mother who was once my foster mother wanted to stay by his side. She overdosed on pills, probably after the death of her husband I killed. Not that I care.

"Plea-please... don't d-do this to me...Magn-" Nick voices with a tremble, but I cut him off as he starts to say my name.

"Don't you dare say my name you pig." I bolt out, anger rising in me. " You have no right to actually address me. Not after all these years. It's over for you Nick, there is no going back now."

I make my way towards him, slow agonising steps to make his fear last as long as it could. "What ? Nobody to help you now ?" I say a laugh escaping my throat, as I feel the power take over me. I have been waiting too long for this. Too long to eliminate this monster from the surface of the planet, especially after I found out he kept going his assaults on younger girls.

"You can keep begging Nick. But I want you to remember the faces of Eda, Chloé, Kenzy, Amber, Storm, Carla..." I start naming the girls he assaulted throughout the years and watch his face contort in fear, as he reminds himself of the girls. " And me. I want you to remember me. I changed. I have a life, a family, friends and everything I could wish for. And you ? You have nothing left. Nothing."

The only thing separating me from him right now is the gun in my right hand that is resting on his forehead. He is trembling like a leaf knowing damn well that this floor is his deathbed and nobody will even search for him. I enjoy every second of this moment and finally I do what I have been eager to do for quite some time, but never really had the courage to do it.

I pull the trigger.

His limp body falls backwards, the blood slowly leaving his body from the hole in his head to form a pool under him. Without looking back, I tug my gun back in my bag, open the door of the hotel room with my head held high and walk out of there with a weight lifted off my shoulders.