Trembling lips

~Magnolia Knight~

~Magnolia Knight~

My limbs are aching.

I can't breath.

It's dark.

I fall to the floor as I once again get an other beating from the albinos guy. He doesn't get tired even after days of trying to get me to give them the password. Days or weeks, I don't even know anymore at this point. Every day is the same. Beating, torture, a slice of bread, beating, torture... it goes on and on. I can barely sleep, which doesn't help my body to try and heal. My exhaustion rips all the energy that my body has, slowly and painfully and I fear that I won't have any more time left. 

An other jab in the head and I fall to the floor. At this point, the cold dirty and bloody floor is comforting. The coldness gives me some relief, as the burning wounds feel like a wild fire spreading through me.

I wait for an other kick or punch, but it doesn't come. I stay in the floor, dizziness getting worst by the second and I am afraid to even look up, so I stare at the little dust ball that rests in the corner of my cell. These past few hours it kinda has been the only presence that maybe seemed to ease me.

I hear the door close and I let out a breath, or rather a cough mixed with some blood, as I am finally able to relax for a little bit my muscle that have been contracted since that fucking door opened.

With my shirt, I wipe away some of the blood that trickled down my forehead, and I don't even wince at the pain once it gets in contact with my wound. It's like this place made me numb to everything.

My mind slips away from this awful place to seek comfort in the memories of my family and Jace.

I miss them so much it burn on the inside even more than the wounds painted with blood on my pale skin. At least, I got to keep the secret of our family safe until now and keep them safe in that matter I hope. They have been keeping the vault safely for years and I don't intend to make that change, I am the one that messed up by entering their life, but I intend on fixing it once I get out of here. I am just waiting for the good moment to try and escape, my sharp knife safely tugged on the inside of my boot, since day one, waiting to be used.

Although I have been trying to figure out the password since the day I arrived, I am sure one of my brothers somehow expressed it to me without me noticing. So, I have been replaying the words of each and one of my brothers as best as I could in my head.

Blake. I am convinced he said it to me and that I am close to find out, Grey, Leo and Ethan are out of the equation as I never talked to them about it. At least I think.