Broken minds

~ Jace Reed ~

For Fuck's sake why did I listen do them ! I should have listened to my gut feeling and make Magnolia stay with me. She isn't answering her bloody phone, as I continuously press her number over and over again. Damon can't reach the men that were supposed to accompany her, which makes me only more restless.

I pace back and forth as the deadly stares of her brothers burn right through me. If it were my men who gave the decision of letting her go, they would not be breathing anymore.

I massage my temples with one hand, as the other hand types a message to Gab. The few words to him about the fact that Magnolia vanished makes him respond seconds later.

Gab : what do you mean she is FUCKING GONE ! What the hell is going on Jace ??

The anger I feel right now makes my whole body shake, and I have to stop myself from actually killing Damon. He shouldn't have let her go.

Instead of replying to my second man, I call him. Not even a second later he picks up, yelling questions at me.

"Calm the fuck down Gab !" I shout through the phone, earning immediate calm on his side. He is my best friend, but he still knows who the boss is. "Magnolia is gone, she went to see Elijah Woods. The fucking asshole did something Gab... we need to get on it. Now." I order and I hear him agree.

He is currently at one of my biggest warehouses, so he let's the news spread in the gang. They all now that Magnolia is a fucking protégée and that nobody should touch her. Even touching a hair of hers is messing with Burning Heath that controls over a thousand men across the country.

My brain is currently racing trying to find any clues that I missed. I have some information on Elijah, but I can't relate it to Magnolia. He had a sister, but she got kidnapped years ago and since that day nothing was heard from her. She must be dead, killed by the Italians, as they were the one to take her.

He probably wants to pressure them to give him land, but involving Magnolia... I don't fucking get it. The Italians want the keys to get to the volt. That's a fact.

This is fucking me up.

I groan in frustration, as I don't get a clear view of what is happening. Her brothers who are shouting things around the house to get their man to start searching is not helping. Especially when Blake breaks his first by punching the nearest wall. To be honest I would like to do that too, as my anger struggles to keep inside of me.

I need her so bad. I promised to care of her... I even put...

"Greyson !" As I remember a key element that could help us here, I call out for the youngest of the brothers. He turns around, frowning his eyebrows. "Magnolia took her car right ? The one I gave her."

He thinks for a second, before agreeing with a blank face.

"What is it Reed !?" Ethan questions, as a small glimpse of hope runs through my brain.

"I made someone put a microphone and a chip in her car." I state and immediately start typing on my phone to get out the informations I need.

"You fucking asshole did WHAT !" Blake suddenly jumps up towards me, anger eradicating from his tall frame that comes towards me. I don't even tense, when he stands in front of me, ready to punch me. I have some calmness flowing inside of me, making me able to resonate in some way. If he punches me, I can't do that back, Magnolia would hate me for it.