Thrown back

It's been an other painful week just sitting around in that suffocating room and at this point I feel like I am going crazy

It's been an other painful week just sitting around in that suffocating room and at this point I feel like I am going crazy. I know my body needs to rest, but I have been waking up in this room more panicked each and every time, so I doubt it helps my health.

Damon had to leave the mansion and go back to the US and fix some business like usual. He has been using all his time here with us until the latest point and had to leave during the week. Otherwise everyone is still here, supporting me as much as they can.

I do already feel better, begging them to take me home, but each and every time I received the same answer ; no.

Fuck them.

I don't really mean that, but I feel like saying this as I think in my bed of a way to get them to let me out. Which makes me realise... I haven't seen Jace nor Blake in the whole morning and it's nearly already lunch time. It's unusual. They always visit me multiple times a day, spending as much time with me as they can on their free time from work. I just hope nothing happening to them...

I nervously fidget with my hands, bouncing one leg up and down waiting patiently for something to happen, the sound of the TV playing in the background. And just then, Jace enters the room a bright smile on his face as he starts rolling in a fucking wheelchair to my astonishment. I look at him with wide eyes, thinking that this just might be it- I can maybe get out of here.

Immediately I rip the covers off of me and intend to swing my legs to the side of the bed and jump out, but the stern look on Jace's face tells me otherwise. I am still to weak to do too much effort and Jace knows it.

"Stay there." His tone is severe and I don't dare to even move an inch of my body as I wait for him to come by my side. Just like that he picks up my body bridal style like it weighed nothing to gently set me in the wheelchair, before he crouches down in front of me.

"Are you comfortable ?" The softness in his voice as he speaks sends butterflies in my stomach and I manage to give him a small nod as excitement fills me up. His grin widens and he gently brushes a strain of hair out of my face before pecking my lips. He stands back up and instinctively I grab his hand to wrap it in my mine. I can feel his eyes burning on me as he start turning the wheelchair towards the exit of my room.

To my disappointment he stops right before we exit and I can't help myself but to let out a cry of frustration. He chuckles at my behaviour, telling me to be patient just a few more moments. What a tease.

He moves back to the room and I frown my eyebrows, confused. He comes back with a hoodie in his hand and in no time I find myself snuggling against the soft material of it as it's slipped over my head.

"I have a little surprise for you outside love." He says and presses a kiss on the top of my head, before he starts rolling the wheelchair again. To be honest I feel like a 100 year old man who can't even take care of himself right now. Yuck. But on the other side I am pretty sure I wouldn't have enough energy to take care of myself.