Castello Di Fiamme

My leg jumps up and down, as we go through the plan over again

My leg jumps up and down, as we go through the plan over again. The air in the car gets suffocating at this point and I wish to go outside to breath some fresh air, but if I do so, there is no going back, only forward.

"Here" Greyson hands me an earpiece that I put in my right ear, as well as Tucker and himself. "It's going to be okay, Mags. I am telling you they have nothing much left in that warehouse, most of it go destroyed last time we came by."Greyson assures me with facts I know are real, because we have seen it together on his computer when he hacked the system to have access to the cameras in the warehouse.

They are already transferring most of the things somewhere else, meaning that this would be our last chance to get to the keys before it's all gone and over, until they come back for me the next time.

"Ready ?" Tucker asks with a comforting smile and I give him a nod, before I say my goodbyes to Greyson, just like Tucker does with a little make out session that I wasn't so keen on seeing to be honest. Anyway, we start to make our move towards an entry that isn't guarded do to the lack of people and start climbing down the stairs after opening the trap.

Greyson stays behind so he can keep an eye on the cameras for us and guide us through this underground maze, as Tucker and I advance to get what belongs to us.

As I start walking through a corridor a flash of Will's dying body on the ground appears and I pause in my steps for a second to regain myself. Bile rises in my throat and I am scared to take a step forward. I feel Tucker's hand on my shoulder, telling me that he is with me for this and with that I manage to move forward which I wouldn't have been able to do alone.

"Next corner to your left. There is only one guy, in front of the door, so you can manage. Use a knife to get him down, we don't want to attract too many people with the gun." Greyson informs us through the earpiece and we get on our way to do so. I take the knife I had with me out of my pocket and as soon as we turn the corner I aim the neck and seconds later the guy is tumbling to the ground with a thud.

"Damn. That was clean." Tucker breaths out  impressed with my skills to use knifes, while we jog towards the door.

"I am good with knife." I say and he mumbles something back like "I gathered that" if I understood that well.

"I just unlocked the security on the door, you should be good to go. Two other guys are in the room. The keys should be hidden in the top drawer under a fake bottom of the desk on your left." Greyson instructs and seconds later we burst through the door, earning us the attention from the two guys that are not quick enough to react that Tucker has already shot them down.

Tucker is quick to go to the desk, as he is in a way better shape than me and breaks the lock top drawer with the back of his gun. As he removes the fake bottom, three necklaces are revealed and somehow I immediately feel some warmth by the sight of them. He grabs them to hand them to me and I quickly press them in my palm, holding them firmly.