No Regret

~Magnolia Knight~

It is the day of the ball and I am currently stepping out of my shower, ready to do my make up and slip the dress on. The dress Jace send me is beautiful, I can't deny that, but he did piss me off by leaving, so I am not going to put it on. I won't let him enjoy this. He still didn't completely gain me back, so I am kinda making him pay with this. Ethan helped me to choose a dress yesterday, and he made an Italian tailor come for me, she was already in town so it was perfect. I chose a red dress that fits my chest and waist perfectly, before it loosens up all the way down to my ankles. It hugs my curves perfectly, clearly showing my cleavage and my hips and its slit by my leg give an extra touch. Heels and jewellery are also all taken care of and I don't need to worry about that.

I still have two hours left and I have no intentions on getting ready early, so I head downstairs to the empty living room to lay down for a while to enjoy a book I picked out from our secret library.

A sound catches my attention and I stand up leaving my book on the couch, walking towards a door I never really payed attention to, because it was locked. It isn't now, instead it's cracked open for the tiniest bit. I push the door further open and a staircase leads towards what looks like a cellar, and I can't help myself to follow the path that would leave me towards a new place I have yet to discover. I switch the lights on, and start walking down the stairs. until I come face to face with an empty black hallway and a rusty smell of blood, which gives me bad vibes. At the end of it, there was a turn, so my curious mind thought of sneaking through there and I did.

A gasps leaves my mouth when I make the turn and see multiple cells. Prison cells. They look quite similar to the ones Jace has in his secondary house, also hidden in the basement, away from the population.  I should have known that this would be a part of my house, but somehow it never crossed my mind for the slightest. I swallow hard and automatically start walking towards the cells. Most of them are empty, some of them are occupied by half dead people. But one at the very end of the hallway makes me stop dead in my tracks. I am seconds away from throwing up, when I see what is in front of me. Or rather whom.

A pool of blood is circling around him. His ripped t-shirt lets me give a good look of all the damage that has been done to his hideous person and body, which only makes me want to do even more damage to this person that is the main reason of all my trauma. He is in the worst state out of all the prisoner in this place, and I don't even question why. It looks like he is barely alive, breathing heavily with his face squashed against the cold dirty floor, and pitying him doesn't even cross my mind. But that means that he was here all along, under the same roof as me, breathing and speaking, while I was searching for him so I could end his life in a tortuous way. The boys hid this from me, and never even thought of letting me know, that they have had my foster father imprisoned in one of their cells for so long. And then I remember what I once heard when I was walking down the stairs, sneaking up onto one of the conversation between Damon and Leo talking that they finally caught the person they were looking for. I mentally want to squish my brain for letting this small detail slip through my fingers like it was nothing. I must have know that my brothers were speaking for revenge for me.

It's like Steve feels my burning gaze on him, because he suddenly lift his head up weakly and as soon as he sees me, a disgusting smirk appears on his cracked lips.

"I surely not missed to see you, little bitch!" he sneers and I can't help the tears that threaten to escape, but I blink them away. All this time have I dreamed to see him laying half dead on the ground like he did this to me so many times.

I tare my gaze away from him and suddenly my eyes come across the figure of a table covered with tortuous weapons. My eyes shift back and forth between the table and Steve, and I watch as his smirk turns into a terrified look, because he seems to understand what I have been thinking. As I make my way towards the table I completely ignore his pleads of forgiveness, it's like I switched off a button in myself to become cold and ruthless. Like Blake and my brothers.

I grab one of the sharpest knifes, twist it in my fingers to check its balance before deciding that it's the right one. I take a hammer with me, because I don't have the keys to the cells, so I might as well break the lock. It's not like my brothers didn't have enough cells to keep the other prisoners.

In a swift motion I break the lock and kick the cell door open, while keeping my ice cold gaze focused on my disgusting foster father. He tries to back off in the corner, but he can barely move because of his injuries, so he doesn't get very far and I smirk at how worthless he is right now.

"Please I am sorry for what I did ! Don't kill me, you are going to regret that !" He pleads once more, when I have the knife under his chin, slowly digging in his skin. I scoff and with the handle of the knife I hit him hard in the side of the head, which would have made him fall to the ground, if I hadn't held him by the throat.

"I can promise you that regret is not a word that will be in my dictionary, once I shove the knife right through your body." I whisper in his ear, which makes him shiver in fear, just like I hoped it would. "Now go rote in hell, asshole." I speak and then I make one single move, a move I have been waiting to do forever.

I push the knife in his heart and watch as life is slowly sucked out of him, and I take that as my cue to let him go, making him drop dead to the floor, as his blood pool only grows larger. I drop the knife that is covered in his blood on the ground, resulting in a clinging sound and I know that I will not regret for a single second what I did. I look at his lifeless body, looking at how bad my brothers already tortured him. He has chopped fingers, no more toes nails, cuts all over his body, burns and much more. But a small tattoo on his rib cage catches my attention and I squat down to have a closer look at the head skull drawing. Nick has the same on his forearm.

"Mags ?" Someone behind me breaths out and I slowly sit up to look behind me to find Greyson, leaning against the cellar door. "What did you do ?" He asks worriedly, as his wide eyes burns on me, as if he was trying to understand.

"I finished what you started and did what I had to do years ago." I reply simply, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "You could have told me you know. Oh and next time make sure to shut the door upstairs, we don't want anyone to just walk in here right ?"

Greyson stares at me, trying to figure out what I am feeling, because I just did my first kill, but I have no answer to give him, because even myself don't really understand what I am feeling, appart from relief. I walk out of the cell, and drop the knife back at its place, making sure to clean it with a tissu that I placed on the table next to the weapons.

"The silent alarm went off, I thought someone was getting out, but this was clearly not what I was expecting. Are you okay ?" Greyson asks and places a hand on my shoulder, so he could spin me around to make me face him. I shrug my shoulders coldly.

"I guess I am finally part of the family right ?" I joke, which makes Greyson furrow his eyebrows, because he has no idea how I could react like this after killing a man. Well I don't even have an answer to that either, brother. 

"If think we should get ready for the ball Grey don't you think ?"

And with that I leave my brother and the the dead body alone in the basement, as I make my way upstairs to get ready, like this never raven happened.

A/n : Magnolia found her foster father and killed him ! She is a cold heartless bitch isn't she ? It must be genetic, because the rest of the family is the exact same.

But is she in state of shock, unable to process what just happened and once the adrenaline is gone, will she crumble down, because of the criminal act she just committed. Is she really this strong ?

It was funny, because I had already written this chapter when someone commented about the dress, saying that she shouldn't wear the dress and get a red dress with a high slit. That made my day thanks @PeachyAllison

Thanks for the 1000 followers guys !!