Epilogue

Three years later

Three years later

I secure the knives around my thigh as I step out of the car confidently. I close the door slowly and start walking up the stairs to one of the most  luxurious hotels here in Vienna. My pastel green dress floats behind me, slightly rising up with the steps I take, but not enough to reveal my weapons. I readjust my bag that holds a gun on my shoulder, before kindly greeting the doorman that opened the door for me, a grin plastered on my face.

I walk trough the lobby, my heals clicking on the marble floor and with a slow mouvement I brush a strain of hair out of my face. At the same time I fix the ear piece that is in my right ear, before whispering a few words.

"Gab stop staring at me like that from the bar. It's creepy." I quietly mumble in a mocking tone and see Gab smiling at me from the corner of my eyes, which affirms that he received the message wide and clear. "I'll be out in two, so don't start messing around." I warn him silently. With him we never know after all.

"Don't worry princess Reed, I am sure you will get it done with closed eyes. I just need to keep an eye on the Queen of Burning Heath, Jace's orders." Gab replies in my ear piece and I can't stop myself from rolling my eyes at his slightly mocking comment.

I don't reply back, as I continue my walk toward the elevator of the hotel, the eyes of Gab and other men from Burning Heath burning on my back to make sure I am safe.
With a firm hand I press on the button to call the elevator and wait for it to arrive. It doesn't take long before I am inside waiting for it to bring me up to the twenty-third floor where I'll find the only Royal Suite of the hotel.

I laugh to myself at the easiness of my mission, as I stride with slow steps towards the end of the corridor to reach my destination. You dumb prick. Not a single guard lingering in the corridors, probably thinking that he outsmarted everyone by hiding his ugly face in here like a coward.

I notice the cameras in the corners. "Clear ?" I ask through the ear piece and wait for Greyson to give me the answer that I want. "All good sis, cameras are out, you're clear."

His words provoke a wicked grin to spread on my lips, my hand already in my bag to grab my gun out of there. Let's get this done, I have been waiting too long for this to happen. To be exact three years. I have finally build up the courage and strength to do it by myself like I should.

I stand in front of the suite room clear my throat and knock on the door.

"Room service !" I yell in a soft voice, loud enough for him to hear me. Grumbling and shuffling resonates in the room, followed by steps. It's eight in the morning you ignorant pig, there is no room service at this time.