40- c o n f u s i o n

Start from the beginning

Yoongi nods his head, not really in the mood to talk.

"He was hiding in the closet, right?" Hoseok asks through the phone. Yoongi misses the sound of his voice.

"Yeah, he's here."

"Can I talk to him?"

Yoongi's eyes lighten up at the sound of Hoseok wanting to talk to him. He shifts in his spot on the floor, his butt numb from sitting so long. Seokjin examines his teary face before forcing a small smile and handing him the phone. Yoongi takes it and stares down at it. It was only recently did he learn how to use a phone so he's still stuck on how phone calls work.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asks him. "Why are you hiding again? What's wrong?"

He glances up at Seokjin who takes the signal and leaves the room. Yoongi sniffles, inhaling deeply. "I don't remember." He whispers.

"You don't?" Hoseok sounds concerned. "Did something happen?"

He debates on talking about the pacifier incident. But that's too embarrassing. The way he felt so vulnerable and confused because of a small little pacifier? And how he sobbed like a baby. The only person he'd consider telling is his therapist because something is definitely wrong in his mental state.

"I just..." his breath hitches for some reason. His eyes burn with that familiar feeling of tears. God, he's such a crybaby. "I'm just upset."

"About what? What's bothering you, sweetheart?"

The fact that you're not here, he wants to say. But he doesn't want to seem clingy. "I don't know," he answers. "I'm just depressed."

"Well...what can I do to make you feel better?"

Come home. Hold me. "Talk to me." He says quietly. "How is your trip so far?"

And Yoongi spent about forty five minutes talking to Hoseok. He forgot about why he was upset, at least temporarily. Hoseok's daily stories were more interesting. He found himself wishing he was there with him.

Sometime later, Seokjin encouraged Yoongi to join him and Jimin for breakfast. It was a simple meal of ramen with boiled eggs and sliced ham and his stomach growled at the sight but he could only eat a little bit.

Jimin was more talkative today, at least more than usual. He is currently telling him about his dream last night, claiming that it was the first time he dreamed in littlespace. Usually, when he falls asleep while little, his dreams are of when he's in his normal headspace. So he was really happy about this.

"And then we went to the carnival and Tae bought me and Kookie cotton candy." He says with a smile and a full mouth. He scoops more noodles up into his mouth.

Seokjin smiles at him endearingly. "That's nice Jimin. I'm glad that you had a good dream."

He then glances over at Yoongi who pushes his food around on his plate. "Yoongi? What did you dream about last night?"

The older hybrid shrugs, "I don't remember."

To be honest, he really doesn't. He knows that he had a nightmare, though. One that left him crying in his sleep, but that wasn't new. Jin nods in response, probably not even caring. Well, that's what Yoongi thinks.

"It's okay. I don't remember my dreams sometimes, too."

.............

"Hyung, can you open this for me?" A soft voice asks him. Yoongi turns to see Jimin holding a can of soda. The boy was apparently having trouble opening it and had a small pout on his plump lips.