21. (The Biggest Fan)

Hi again!

Enjoy~

Nobody realized when.

But the moment one took notice the absence of the sunlight, blocked by something enormous, silence enveloped the entire stadium.

Dark shade shrouded the skies, hiding the clouds from above.

The deprivation of sunshine was one thing. But the thing that covered it up is another.

Everyone looked up. Seeing the unexpected.

Heroes also prepared in case this sudden unexpected event grows into an unwanted battle. Quirk prepared, they were not willing to back down.

.

Hours ago during sport's festival...

Cale decided to stay in the infirmary after the game. He only laid on the bed space, lamenting about what he'll do to stop this madness.

His next opponent happened to be Todoroki.  His trusted little manager who happened to be one of the strongest student in class. He never really thought about what's going on inside that kid's mind nor his situation or anything. Cale only knew that he is strong and his silence makes him easier to get along with than any in the class.

However, he suddenly decided to become enthusiastic about this game. Even declaring a war for the matter and suddenly being all out.

Oh such competitive qualities...

Well. That is the problem.

Cale wanted to make a deal with him and lose this round without getting hurt. But knowing Todoroki's 'eagerness to win even if it meant freezing half the stadium', can only make him step back and sigh sadly.

I can pretend to lose consciousness now if that's fine.

But he will be found out soon enough.

Pretend that there's an emergency? Well, it's scary knowing that if Ron finds out about this, he's going to be terrorized with such benign smile.

The game for the finals was still ongoing. The match was against Midoriya and Todoroki earlier so the stage is still being fixed and they were given time to rest. He actually expected the outcome for this knowing Midoriya's quirk's drawbacks

Also, both are exceptional fighters. Although Midoriya is still out of control when it comes to power, he is still smart and physically strong from workouts. Also, he obviously looks very stubborn and determined. Meanwhile, Todoroki is a quiet person but is a powerhouse if you ask others. He is smart, powerful and had dual quirks up his sleeve.

His first pick was Todoroki from the beginning. After all, even if Midoriya use up his power that will injure him, the  advancing to the next round would be very impossible to be determined. And honestly, if it's going to be Midoriya, then Cale is afraid that the kid will have to forfeit and his final opponent will fall on Bakugo... the guy without restraint and loves to shout die.

Sighing out loud, Cale rubbed between his eyebrows and sighed again. Is is estimated that losing is very impossible when he didn't want to get hurt in the process of losing.

The more he sees the future opponents, the more he realized that boiling up a scheme of defeat is impossible. They don't restrain their explosive powers and at the same time, hate the thought of conspiracy...

Sigh... men and their pride.

.

After a few minutes of waiting, the game was back again. Everyone were looking forward again for the game that both included two out of three of the strongest protagonists in the game.