08. (The Noble Students 2)

Need a problem?

Cale can give you a lot of them for sure.

Currently carrying a boy with black locks and moon-like blue reptilian eyes, he made his way to his hero subject taught by All Might: the number one hero himself.

Wearing his hero uniform... which is a simple casual white buttoned up long sleeve, tucked in slacks and a pure black waistcoat. Nothing much but at least reminded him of his commander uniform and everything being fireproof and the fibers used were specially sturdy.

Cale liked it since it's simple and it fit him quiet well.

So as the young man finally reached the grounds where All Might will be conducting his hero training, he almost fell when he saw the redhead carrying a child with him with a serious look on his face.

"Hi Raon!" The girls cooed the six year old dragon lovingly while looking at him munching some slice of soggy apple pie in his mouth. His cheeks chubbier than before.

"Human, why do women do that?" The black dragon asked, pointing to the girls who were softly staring at his mere existence.

Cale shrugged, putting the child down. "Stay here." He said as he sat him on the ground and joined the others.

All Might was still confused by this as usual, looking at the child who had sharp reptilian blue eyes then to Cale who was nonchalant about the ordeal. When the redhead noticed the hero's confusion, he spoke.

"He is Raon Miru, my ward. He didn't like to go with my hyungs so he came to me." He explained although he did know that it's not allowed to take just whoever you want in class, what can Cale do? This kid may be mature sometimes, but it doesn't change the fact that he has a stubborn side who likes to stick around him.

All Might nodded in understanding. "I see, hello child! Make sure you stay there, things might be dangerous here!" He called out to Raon.

The great and mighty turned to the bulky man and frowned. "This big guy reminds me of Toonka, human! Is he also obsessed with fighting stronger people?" He asked, tilting his head.

Everyone looked at the child in disbelief. His eyes clearly showed how a stranger would looked at someone. Who the hell doesn't know All Might?! The number one hero!

Cale sighed, having a tough talk about himself and god's mercy to give him more and more patience in this life.

"And why is he saying its dangerous? Are you going to kill someone? I'll do that or let grandpa Ron do that. Human, don't do dangerous things again. If you do you'll faint again." Raon added carelessly, eating his apple pie like he didn't say anything vicious at all.

The redhead face palmed.

"Child, heroes don't kill." Shoto stated.

Raon looked at him tilting his head. "How can you not kill an enemy? Do they become your ally after when you defeat them?" True, Choi han and the others had to do it because the world isn't exactly a nice place. Cale though mentally nodding at his little ward.

Ah, the curious child.

"No. We put them to jail." Uraraka answered.

"Ah." The boy nodded, his face brightened in understanding and right about now, Cale felt chills in his spine. "You torture them so they would speak who they're working under! You should ask Beacrox! He knows a lot of torture method!" He exclaimed, if he had his black wings, it would've fluttered happily. Oh, the look on Venion Stan's face when he was being tortured for four days is a living proof how effective their head chef is.