11. (The Noble Students 5)

(Throw some in my area--Or please just step on me--)

Or please just step on me--)

Their appearance in school are overall chaos...

Cale knew this was going to happen, considering how famous he became after they found out that he was a Duke.

But now in addition to the youngest duke who's description was an elegant, brave and smart commander was a crown prince who looks as dashing and bright as the sun, a swordsman who's charisma is as strong as his expertise in fighting and a golden dragon who's beauty ranks through the gods.

Cale sighed for the umpteenth time now. His distress came as obvious as he had expected it to be and judging by the looks of his beautiful company, it looks like they were least affected in what problem is currently at hand;

They were in another earth for goodness' sake!

Another sigh escaped him waiting for the class to start. His mind, deluding itself that they're probably taking it seriously and is only confusing him for that matter... which is a lie.

"Henituse-san." Shoto called out making the tired redhead turn to the newcomer standing by the door.

In his hand was Raon's dragon from that hung on the dual haired male with a troubled look. Blue reptilian eyes met his'. His tail swayed and wings fluttered happily at the sight of his brother figure. "Human!" Goes his voice with excitement as he struggled away from Shoto's hold and flew towards the redhead.

The people inside the classroom watched him do so until he landed on top of Cale's desk. Another sigh escaped him, reaching out for the dragon's head to rub it lightly.

"I told you to stay at home." Eruhaben being in UA is already a problem. Now another dragon is here. The school is going to be destroyed if they berserk... no, the entire world will be destroyed if you add Choi Han with them.

"I don't want to." The young dragon who has grown nearly as large as his torso went to his lap and curled himself. "I'll stay with human."

"Behave yourself then." Cale sighed.

Raon enthusiastically nodded his chubby circular head with a smile... the one where he tried to imitate Cale and Alberu's special smile but failed because it looked too adorable to be a scamming one.

The redhead stroke his head again.

"Henituse-san. Why is this child a dragon?" Shoto, who had not left him asked.

Raon puffed his chest and head up proudly when he asked. His blue reptilian eyes turned towards the dual haired boy. "Because I'm the great and mighty dragon, Raon Miru!" He introduced. "I protect the weak human, Cale because he is too weak."

Both quiet people looked at the six years old dragon with a blank look of they kept quiet longer, a cricket might even be heard. Poor Raon, who was in between, being happy boasting himself, lost his enthusiasm and frowned at them. The two boring at the same time interesting people just sighed.