03. (The Rich Kid 3)

Cale massaged the bridge of his nose from the stress.

Currently sitting once again in the care of Nezu's soft couch, he read his own existing background file in this world. His 'subordinates' stood behind him with respect.

Cale Henituse

16

Roan citizen

Current head to the Henituse Duchy

Pillar of the southeastern territories

●Currently at the age of 16. The new titled duke of the Henituse dukedom after his family's passing in the southseast territory of Roan country found in the western continent.

●He is known to be intelligent and possesses multi-quirk inherited for generations.

●Dubbed commander as the duke participated in the subjugation of the people trying to conquer Roan eversince he was still a young master at the age of 14. With his lead, the war ended in two months of calculative planning, bringing peace to his country.

●Young master silver shield even still a young master who didn't have a title cared greatly for his people and his teritorry is well protected by distinguished clans with great quirks. The Tiger clans and the Wolf clan.

●Despite his medical conditions, he steps forward and protected the people first before himself.

His brows began twitching.

Just how heroic is this kid? He's even sickly?

"So it seems that Duke Henituse didn't know how we can contact his guardian considering Roan country is part of a closed continent." Nezu said. Now calling his name with politeness than the previous.

Their continent is close? Why so? Did that bored god scripted this shit?

"Indeed, with the constant war going on in our neighboring country, we can't open the west continent." The man who were leading the thugs was actually the head butler himself, Ron. Cale thought he was familiar, but he didn't know it'd be Ron that was taking care of him. He looked the same but with the sunglasses and hat covering his features, Cale actually didn't recognize him because never in his life would he thought that the head butler could wear something like that.

Nezu sipped his tea. "I see. But I heard that that his excellency fell from the sky during an attack in USJ. So I've been curious as to why he was suddenly there." He asked.

Ron smiled while placing a lemon tea in front of Cale. "The Duke was currently in Korea for a rest. But we got ambushed on our way back. We didn't have a choice but warp him as far away as we could." Ron explained. "So we apologize for inconviniencing you with our master's care. We will pay for the cost of expense you had used for our Duke's accommodation and health."

"It's quite alright." Nezu smiled kindly. "We did what anyone should. As heroes, this is the least we could do for the sickly young duke after passing out for four days."

"So, our young duke seemed to have coughed out blood again." Ron peered down to Cale with his dangerous smile making the young man looked to his other side to evade that old man's benign smile. Ah, he felt like his lifespan is shortening thanks to this man.

The redhead felt shivers down his spine as Ron's face started darkening. No matter which world Ron belonged to, he's still damn scary.

"Ron, get me an apple pie." He waved his hand.