10. (The Noble Students 4)

Cale was dead serious while the four individuals closest to him began to look away with their own discerning guilt.

"You made a deal... to that darn bored god?" He summarized with the most cold and threatening voice a composed Cale Henituse would say. "Do you know how serious this is." He said.

"I know Cale-nim, but the contract was different the the God of Death." Choi Han explained.

That seriously didn't matter to Cale. What stood before him is his irritation towards that bored god who did nothing but make fun of them. It would have been better if they knew what the end of the deal is, but no.

The god will decide. As long as entertained, they will do no harm to their followers.

So if that god gets bored? Then what? These four would be taken off to see itself entertained. "You should have been more thorough when you agreed." He held a hand in his face in distress.

Yes, yes. The four did the biggest mistakes of their lives. But what can they do? They were worried stricken how Cale was faring in another god's test. And considering how dangerous his first god's test was, they thought the second one could be deadlier.

But look what sight beheld then. Cale Henituse, subtracted by age and studying to a hero school. No injury, just plain blank face.

Besides, how could they not worry? The previous events had been a life and death situation for him no matter where he goes. He was their savior in many ways, they cherish him more than his misunderstanding self could ever imagine. Because if he knew, he'd faint and probably pretend to never wake up again.

Being an empire's treasure is easy if he could just accept that fact. But no... as said, if Cale's name in the dictionary would exist, the sole meaning would be that he is the epitomy of minuderstandings.

May you call it being extremely dense at some point especially when he's dead set on thinking that everyone seemed vicious in his eyes as he held onto a loose thread wishing they will spare the oh-so lazy life of him(oh, Ron. You take first place for this but you don't know that).

"Alright. What's done is done." Cale sighed, but that doesn't mean he'll let this go at some point. And maybe he could, at some point, use this to guilt trip them.

Unless Choi Han's postponed beat up session with him in the beginning chapters of the original story would come to light here.

Cale felt goosebumps from his thoughts before shrugging the nightmarish idea away from his already tired brain.

"For now, what did you discuss with the principal?" He decided to ask.

"Ah, that." Alberu smiled. "We will be attending the same school." He explained.

"Hm?" The redhead looked at him with an 'explain further' look.

"Since it seems like in this world, I am about to turn eighteen, I will be attending third year. And Choi Han, with his unchanging young look had been taken to join the second year. Isn't this interesting." The crown prince explained.

"Indeed, your highness." Choi Han responded. A glint of nostalgia in his face that did not escape Cale.

Well, Choi Han was transported in the other world when he was in high school. He must've missed those days he spent as a child and is now relishing them.

"So tomorrow, you will be joining me in UA." Cale stated.

"Yes, that is the plan."

"How about you, Raon?" Cale looked at the blue eyed dragon who was busy eating applepies