19. (Sport's Festival 04)

Cale advanced to the third phase... thanks for his wrong decisions in life and the love of gods for him that he wished he would never have if he only knew.

The poor commander lamented what excuses to make today but could not make up any excuse to let him off. It was already tiring encouraging children to make him lose, only to have the opposite effect whenever he did. It was so appalling. It made him look around every single student and thinking which one of them is the badluck.

Then the draws for the one on one game began. Midnight was explaining a lot while the images in the board was being shuffled quickly.

The draw which will determine who and which class they will go up against.

When the names came out, Cale immediately saw his first enemy on this round and it was... Kaminari?

Oh?

How should he convince Kaminari to win without him getting hurt? Cale thought about this as he made eye contact with said later opponent. When the young blonde met his eyes, Kaminari couldn't help it, he could only tremble under Cale's gaze and looked away as to avoid him.

Cale just wanted a little talk. What's up with him suddenly shifting gazes? Is it some kind of snobbing someone out of rivalry type of thing?(no, he's afraid of you bish.)

All through the entire draw, Kaminari had kept a safe distance as if their match already begun the moment their names came up from the board. He was so afraid he squeaks whenever someone tried to talk to him. Noticing this, Cale gave up trying to approach him, instead, sighed and let things be as it is.

-beat him good!

The thief cheered him on.

The other ancient powers followed as if they didn't know Cale better. This person who always gets the opposite of what he actually expects.

Even if he wants to lose this round, this round is destined to win him on the next round, okay?

After all, there is no logic to how can a man be as unlucky as him. Even the strongest and wisest ancients one Eruhaben and the ten thousand year old dragon lord spirit Sherrit
(my mind goes 'share it' who?) Could not decode his prosperous and glorious misfortune.

Truly, legends doesn't need the so called logic.

As the song says:

When you try your best but you don't succeed.

When you get what you want but not what you need.

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep.

Stuck in reve-e-erse~

(Have you guys heard of this? It's called "fix you" by secondhand serenade. It's a nice song)

Anyways, Cale could only sigh. He waited for all announcements to diminish and finally, everyone were asked to gather on the bleachers.

When they all settled there, the game finally started with Shinso and Midoriya. Two seemingly intellectuals with opposite expressions. He crossed his arms on opposite sides while he watched what's going on.

Shinsou succeeded in using mind control and demanded Midoriya to get off the arena, but for some godly advantages, Midoriya's power burst out of his finger and was awakened and fought back with Shinsou, finally winning with little martial arts. The end.

Cale could only raised an eyebrow. So... is he some kind of protagonist like Choi Han? Thinking about it, everything seemed to revolve around this guy. It could have been Shoto who seemed to have it all or something. Dual quirk, rich, powerful and expressing that cold hero aura. Or Shinso who seemed to have a sad past, 'villainous quirk' and being lowkey but would soon release his real strength or something. Or All Might who have the spotlight... but it looks like... it's Midoriya.