06. (The Hero Student 3)

Orayt~ thank you for answering my query! A lot said no, so I'll respect the majority here, apologies for those who had said yes, but don't worry, a friend of mine and I are trying to collab for an x reader(I recommended her the manhwa and she's hooked but she refused to read the novel so it may take a while since I'm tryna spoiling her little by little 😅).

I'll inform you guys bout it soon once we publish!

.

.

.

The busy road of Masutafu was a clear indication of peace.

At least, peace where a person could freely walk out of their doorstep and not worry about monsters who will come and kill you.

Somehow it's envious.

Maybe you can encounter a villain along the way, but that's normal. Because like criminals, they're just the same to any world and nothing much added except they are called villains and they have powers to cause damages.

Cale, Shoto, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Bakugo walked around town with an awkward silence looming around them.

But for Cale, that silence was what he needed. He was walking side by side with Shoto who was guiding him to nowhere in particular since the redhead didn't really mention where he wanted to go to, but him being a teen who doesn't socialise that much didn't bother doing a follow up of where the esteemed duke might've wanted to go to.

But for the hyper friendly people behind?

Not so much.

"Henituse-san. Where do you want to go? An arcade? A tailor shop? A five star restaurant?" Kaminari started asking curiously.

The redhead duke hummed. "A grocery store." He replied.

The excitement lifted off the group when he said that. "What are you going to do in the grocery?" Kirishima asked.

What else is there to do in a grocery? Cale wondered back quietly. "To get some groceries?" He responded unsure.

"You know how?" Everyone simultaneously asked him surprised.

"Get the item and pay... right?" Is there a new way to do groceries? Is this world more complicated than he thought?

The group could only question the young noble's trail of thoughts. What worried them is the fact that Cale might not be holding a proper currency and would just slam some bag of gold and silver coins in front of the cashier as payment--which is too cliched in most novels but they're actually looking forward to that scene.

Upon entering the grocery store, Cale took one pushcart and started skimming through the alleys. The set of students watch him while he placed a hand on his chin, trying to choose between flavors of noodles.

It's been a while since he had indulged  his tongue from spicy things so he was worried that he might not finish this. But he is rich, so he chose a pack of both. Some cup ramen as well, junk foods, nuts and variety of beer.

Five pair of eyes watched him do his shopping.

"Should you be really buying beer? I don't think the grocery will allow it since we're underage." Shoto told him.

Cale stopped and did realize that he was physically sixteen. "Well, I drink a lot of wine when I was still a trash..." he hummed. Although that was only to himself, his classmates heard it.

Different expressions clouded the group. "When you were... a trash?" Mina repeated doubtfully.

"Yeah." Cale confirmed, a side smile coming out of his lips. "I'm the worse trash there is." He responded happily. Cale Henituse started being a trash after his real mother passed away, but since two years ago, it was a different soul, he became a hero admired by majority, feared and despised by his enemies.