18. (Sport's Festival 03)

So there's a new manhwa update...

I nearly crushed my lungs again...

Because damn... why do you have to show up like that?!?!?! *nosebleeds*

Butler Hans is so lucky.

*pats the space on the bed next to me

*pats the space on the bed next to me.* Okay baby, I'm ready when you are 🙂.

.

.

.

Sometimes, Cale wished that he's a snail in a deep forest.

No one will bother him. No one will see him. He can rest in his house whenever he wants.

There are instances that he also want to replay an old game called 'dumb ways to die'. Because it's a good reference right now when one wish to cause two dumb people to literally plunge themselves into hell.

They asked for it anyway.

After Yaoyorozu handed him a cheerleading clothes for men, Cale was stunned. It had the same colour as what the girls were wearing too just to make sure they were uniform.

It wasn't as revealing as the girl's but Cale was very doubtful while changing into those clothes. It was an orange Jersey with green lining including the writing font UA on his chest part. There's also a green wristband with yellow line in the middle.

The color was so bright it burned his eyes.

Why is UA so unsophisticated?

He sighed.

I'll try drawing Cale on those clothes when I have time

I'll try drawing Cale on those clothes when I have time. Also modified it to look like a basketball jersey or sumth.

(https://www.google.com/search?q=ua+cheerleader+uniform+for+male&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&prmd=isvxn&sxsrf=APq-WBvm5smbXMFGb03Cp-b5jEGrIiJtuQ:1644339541524&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiVlYySyvD1AhUQK5QKHXETAasQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=751&dpr=1.75#imgrc=1TdJAc_ZRk8UoM) --another long ass reference link.