[Earth 4]

First of, I recommend "Trash of the Count's Family" to ya readers! No ramance needed for an interesting Isekai-ed plot! For now there is more than 600+ chapters in the novel and has over 40+ chapters on the manhwa has been updated and still counting! You'll love it so much, you'd probably even crave for apple pies!

I'll try to introduce the novel to you through this as well. There's also a possibility that Cale will become a bit ooc here. So sorry.

My hands couldn't help it. He's my fav scammer boi.

So here ya go. A story nobody asked but existed because of my 1 am thoughts.

 A story nobody asked but existed because of my 1 am thoughts

.

.

.

Transmigrated as a rich first born son of the count.

He was known to be a trash in their own territory.

But now that its a different soul in that body, all he wanted now was to live a lazy life in peace.

One of the reason he became the youngest commander known in this continent was because of that. Became a hero, a legend in the eyes of many and lifted up their family's status from a count's to a ducal household.

Although not many people knew and most of the time misunderstood his intentions, they were still touched by his bravery and feats of victory whichever war he goes to, he is still a man who never likes to work too much.

But man...

He always coughs blood by overusing his ancient powers.

He always faints because once again the use of his ancient powers.

He gets hungry because of using his ancient powers.

And he nearly died because you probably know what by now.

The ancient powers, the powers Cale had collected in various locations to-- well, supposedly-- protect himself. The indestructible shield, the wind, water, fire, intimidating aura and rock. Squeezed inside his fragile but large plate that if destroyed from his overuse of power, will instantly kill him.

Cale Henituse was concerned about this too, but whenever trouble comes and there's nothing anyone can do about it, he always goes and do the unthinkable that will worry everyone else around him.

He was definitely loved.

However, this is how he is. The same as he was from his previous world where he lived as Kim Rok Soo, a Korean, a team leader of people with abilities or quirk or power as people may wish to call it, who fought with monsters that risen from their own world.

Right now, another war is beginning to unfold. White Star, the enemy of the continent, seemed to have made another deal to another bored god which they have to put a stop to.