02. (KidThe Rich 2)

Cale has a very abundant knowledge

Cale has a very abundant knowledge... not to brag. But as he got carried along Midoriya's little adventure back to his class pulling a trolley of a to z world encyclopedia and almanac with him...

He felt stupid.

Aside from the giant doors, weird students, weird hallway and weird school. The book he was sifting with through with his ability felt like a bunch of glossary in a fairy tale book.

Although he did came from another world with fantasy theme on it. But this one... it's a comic book type of thing.

He looked around pretty calm but deep down he's a new kind of mess.

"W-we're here... H-Hinetuse-san." Midoriya stopped in front of another giant door.

Cale looked up as well and nodded.

So the young greenette entered the door and spoke to Aizawa. The teacher grumbled and nodded saying, "come in." That cued Cale to enter the door pulling the whole collection of world encyclopedia behind him.

The class was baffled.

Cale simply shrugged.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow. "Why do you have that?" He asked.

"I borrowed them." Cale responded with a close eyed smile plastered on his face. "Don't worry, as long as I have a read, I won't disrupt the class."

"They're all japanese text." Well, considering he can speak fluently, he might know the kanji too.

But the young redhead raised what looked like a dictionary on his other hand. "It's quite fine. I'm a quick learner." He reassured.

Aizawa didn't question this anymore and proceeded with explaining their curriculum.

An extra chair was prepared for Cale too, so he took the liberty to sit there and flip the pages of the book. It was so quick the class was distracted by his skimming.

At first they thought it's a light read. But the quicker he leafed the pages on hand, it's almost impossible to even do that. However, when they checked his face, he seemed like he was really reading them at that second of speed.

He was serious and his eyes looked as if he was a sponge seeping waters of knowledge in every page he turns to. His face started turning red. His sweat started coming out of his face due to the toll it gave as he used his ability.

Cale never forgets what he sees. Good or bad, his mentality can handle things well at least.

As sweat accumulated through his body reading the last books of the world Encyclopedia before overheating further, he sighed. Managing to learn the gist of the world in two hours at most.

Closing the final book and placed a hand on his chin.

He's currently inside a superpower society based world. The names of places are similar to his previous world but the trends are different. New words were added into the process as well as fantastical explanations. The terms gave him a bit of a headache as he had to get used calling an ability or his ancient powers as quirk.