07. (The Noble Students)

Another school day arrived with Cale's viral video eating barbeque spreading like wildfire.

You could say that he's even more popular than All Might now... which is seriously a bad thing if you think about having a peaceful life here where you can walk freely.

Sitting in the classroom with a heavy sigh, Cale sat on the chair provided for him. His new classmates were eyeing him with a little curiosity waiting until the ice breaks.

"Henituse-san, what do you think about the barbeque?" Kaminari asked as soon as he came into class.

The redhead looked up at him. "It was nice." He responded.

"Yeah. You watched the news too?" Mina joined in.

And a crowd was form in front of Cale's table.

"The descriptions were really bad y'know. I was one of the 'three other classmates'. If they're gonna make a news, at least they should have learned our names!" Kaminari complained.

The class laughed. "At least it's far better than Bakugo's description from the news." Sero shrugged. "'The kid from the sludge villain incident'. They really know how to rub salt in other people's wounds, y'know."

"They really didn't mention anyone's name. Or they really didn't know from the start and just gave the news because the video was viral."

Cale wanted to sue them.

Sighing once again, he crossed his arms. Although it won't change the damage done, Ron will take care of things to make sure that no one would come running into cale for autograph.

It may not be as obvious as it seems, but Cale noticed that he had some guards following him lead by their captain Hillsman. He also noted that Beacrox is still the head chef.

Nothing much really changed in his character plot, except, the his family is gone, magic is nonexistent and they won the war and Roan became an empire.

He wondered how the crown prince was handling his loose ends back in Roan. Did he became the emperor now in this world, or is he still waiting?

His train of thoughts ended as soon as the class started. Aizawa was explaining things about the incoming sport's festival before he yeeted off for class to continue the next class.

Everything went well until lunch break.

Cale invited Shoto, which the young man had politely agreed on to. Walking side by side, the two quiet people made their way to the cafeteria.

The dual haired male ordered his cold soba and Cale preferred Lunch Rush's suggestions before putting another plate of apple pie for dessert. After thanking the school's cook as usual, the two left the line.

Making their way to the long table where the class were, he noticed a black blob flash through his vision.

Blinking twice, he saw it again but it quickly disappeared so he decided to ignore that and continued walking thinking that it was merely his imagination.

"... Hu...man?" Cale caught wind of a familiar child voice. He could even imagine its wings fluttering.

Wait... he paused again.

Wings?

"...hmm?" Cale unconsciously handed his tray to Shoto who took it questioningly as the redhead looked around in search of the are.

Who said that? Is he here? Cale thought in utter confusion. Is that his imagination? He thought as he was about to look back to Shoto.

"Human!!!" In a flash, Cale felt his body being pushed back from his stomach when the black blob he thought he imagined had come tackling him. "You weak human, where have you been?!" The child asked.