13. (Hero Course 02)

We present to to thee, the patron saint of 'Unfulfilled slacker life and incredible misunderstandings'!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sports festival...

It was a time in the year which is usually a big event in the prestigious school of UA prepares in order for their students to debut and show what they got to the world. A face off whether one is worthy to stay in the hero course or not.

So to say, survival of the fittest.

Shinso Hitoshi was one of those hopefuls that wanted to attend the hero course. Unfortunately for him, the practicals was not in his odds but he is a powerful aspiring hero quirk wise.

So as he pondered how he will overpower those ego maniacs in the school library, he, unfortunately, came across one of them.

Great.

He rolled his eyes while watching a certain redhead flip his book in a speed none could compare when reading. One of his palm was on his cheek, head tilted with boredom while his long and slim fingers leafed the pages with half lidded eyes.

The way he sat beside the window was so elegant he could not take his eyes away from him. What made it more beautiful was the afternoon sun. It was orange, nearly red like the color of his hair.

Shinso could not believe that someone like that exist. He did see his face all over the news, but just looking at the picture and nothing else made no sense to him until he met him here in actual person.

He even forgot what he was doing in the library because of this unexpected scenario. His eyes bore into the lone redhead until his hold from the book loosen and finally, an abrupt noise made the young man jumped away from shock.

Thud!

Cale inhaled deep as he escaped his trance and lifted his head as soon as he heard the sound of a book falling. His brown eyes met purple ones with wonder and as soon as it did, he realized how late it was.

Standing up, Shinso watched him make his way towards the shelves and returned the book about quirk history. Cale side eyed him and nodded at him in acknowledgement which in response, made him nod back before the redhead walked off.

There was silence in the library once again. And Shinso, for some reason, did not understand why but when he saw him, he did not see an ego maniac belonging to class 1-A. But a really dignified and cool person.

Goodness he even felt like he was worth the hero course!

Forgetting about his fallen book, Shinso decided to leave the library as well. He had a lot of thinking to do.

.

The class was boring.

Cale had nothing to do that he ended up napping. The black dragon sleeping with him, circled in the table while the redhead was leaning his head atop his palm.

His eyes were closed, his lazy look made him at ease yet elegant it's hard to appraoch and scold him from doing so during class.

But after that, as soon as they were done with the hero subject, the class of 1-A realized that they were surrounded by different class.

In fear, Mineta was the first one to exclaim and Bakugo followed with mockery, making the entirety of the first years to dislike him at this meeting.

Cale sighed, his face darted out in the open window. Hand still supporting his tired head. He'd have to wait until the crowd disperse because he hated that much crowd.

Allowing the bicker to escalate, the crowd silenced because of one voice. "Are all of you a bunch of ego maniacs? Or just you?" He asked.

Cale's head turned back to the voice's owner, seeing as it was the person he saw in the library. Honestly, he wanted to agree when he called Bakugo that.

As the indigo haired male explain his side, Cale only listened. So it appears that this one wanted to join the hero course but ultimately failed in the practical.

The redhead gave a nod of sympathy as he stood up and made her way towards him.

Everyone watched as the young duke placed a hand on the indigo haired student's shoulder. Looked at him seriously and spoke. "Prove your worth and I'm willing to step down of this spot for you." He said seriously.

Shinso looked back at him surprise. Even everyone were just as shocked.

"But Henituse-san!" Mineta tried to call in complain.

Cale sighed, letting go of the boy's shoulder and made his way back to his table to caress the sleeping Raon. "It's always been a spot I didn't deserve." He said solemnly.

On his defense, he didn't even want to be in a hero course. He'd rather exchange classes with the gen ed boy so he wouldn't have to use his ancient power every now and then.

But for everyone else...

"You shouldn't say things like that, My precious dongsaeng."

Cale nearly jumped from fright as he heard the serious words from the crown prince. Looking around, he spotted both him, Cale and Surprisingly, Eruhaben by the window, standing like some type of glorified trio.

But their faces were too serious and they looked a bit mad, Cale feared for the end of his life, much more the end of the world.

"What?" Cale asked back in an oblivious manner.

Choi Han gave him a smile. "You already are a hero, Cale-nim." He said softly.

But his words, ran shivers through the redhead's spine

"That's right, human. You're the weakest but you're a hero." Raon agreed.

Cale frowned from the sentiments as he looked at each and everyone of his comrades. They were being sentimental for some reason and Cale could not even understand. He thought deep and confused until his eyes went back to the group of three in the window.

"What are you doing?"

That's basically a not-so-normal entrance! But then again, aren't these three expert at climbing through windows? He's learned quite a lot from experience...

"We're picking you up, you see." Alberu explained. "Choi Han." He called.

The raven nodded, jumping down the window to enter the classroom fully. The entire class and visitor schoolmates watched the scene unfold as Choi Han approached the younger redhead.

"Pardon me, Cale-nim." Choi han excused. Suddenly carrying him that startled the living daylight out of Cale.

"Huh?" His blanked face stayed still as Choi Han went back to the window while Raon followed, carrying Cale's bag with him.

"If you excuse us." Alberu dismissed themselves as they jumped off the window. Raon also flew down until they were gone.

Everyone were in awe. Not really understanding what happened on most parts but couldn't raise a questions if the scene even happened or they just became delusional...

.

Anothah short chap. Sorry guys.

But anyways~ let's have villain interactions next!