14. (Hero Course 03)

The fact that I keep telling myself that I'll write an update after a few hours but ended up forgetting it and wonder why I was browsing my published books only to realise later that I told myself earlier that 'I'll Update'.

This feeling is the same when I wash a rice cooker and forget that I was supposed to cook rice on it instead of instant ramen... something like that. Or when I put my wallet in my bag and then panic when I thought I lost it from my pockets.

Anyways, enjoy~

.

Alone...

Just as how Cale liked it as he walked down the street managing to slip pass through Ron's strict parental guidance.

Wearing Raon's magic disguise, his hair had now been dyed brown but to avoid more inconvenience, he wore a black face mask to avoid being recognized.

Today was saturday. No classes and all that Cale wanted to do today was sleep but unfortunately, he couldn't.

The city was much different to what he was used to in their world. Although the capital was bustling and lively, their estate was in the quiet side of town. But right now, they were in the middle of the city with new noises arising. So with nothing to do, Cale snuck out with Raon's help.

He'll probably search for a good place to drink a not-lemon-tea tea. Raon, in his human form was following Cale his eyes roaming the area full of ignorance and curiosity.

Passing by another street, both otherworldly people heard an explosion. It came from a building roof where a hero and a villain were fighting. On the sideline, the crowd watches the spectacle as if it was merely a circus show in the outdoor. They were talking about the current hero who was fighting against a villain with a flame quirk.

As the two young men observed more after their walk, Cale began to understand this country in a nutshell. Everything that's happening right now in front of them are normal cases.

After enjoying the leisurely strolls, the two decided to eat out in some fastfood. Surely, Cale missed this type of greasy foods and he might as well give Raon a try.

Ordering fried chicken, burger and fries, the two settled down a seat next to the window. Raon sat on the table waiting for Cale to put down the tray while quietly and curiously observing the older putting down the meals.

"Human, why are you serving yourself? Where are the servers? It's like they're handing out rations." The raven asked.

Cale didn't speak for a while and settled the food in front of Raon and himself separately and sat across the little boy. "This world has different kinds of places you can eat from." Cale started. "This is a fastfood, they don't take the food to your table, you have to pay first and take it on your own after they served it in the counter." He explained.

Raon nodded in understanding. His blue reptilian eyes looked at the meal in front of him. He smelt the aroma, finding odd but mouth watering scent from the meals.

Cale unwrapped the burger for him while the morphed dragon picked a piece of chips. "What is this, human?" He asked.

"Fried potato. Dip it here." Putting the variety of sauces in front of the child, Cale showed an example.

He picked out a piece of the fries, dipped the tip to a ketchup, and ate it. Raon soon understood and followed the example.

His wide bright eyes was amazed at the taste. "Human, this is so good." He said. Even thinking of buying more later to store in his spatial bag and give some for his On-noona and Hong-hyung and everyone else, specially Beacrox so he can imitate the dish.