20. (Sport's Festival 05)

Thanks for waiting!

Enjoy~

Cale has always been very intellectual in certain aspects.

He thought he knew how to get out of this predicament. But fate seemed to always say: 'No, Cale Henituse. No. This problem was meant for you.' Everytime he try to achieve any result that will lower his status.

He always believed to be the person neither bad nor good. He always believed that he can do it. That he can achieve that peaceful life by moving in the dark and using his pawns the way they were supposed to be moved.

But no.

God says no.

His people says no.

Even his audiences says no.

Because he needs to be in the spotlight! The brightest star of the show. The one who should take the greatest credit for all his amazing craftsmanship in maintaining continuous victory. He is the greatest among all commanders that have existed over generations.

His sacrifices needs recognition. All about him needs to shine bright like an ultra rare uncovered priceless--zillion and zillion times more precious than any treasure in the world.

Everyone will bow to his shine. Greater than the kings, higher than emperors. He saved the world. He saved millions of lives. He victoriously lead soldiers minimizing casualties. He sacrificed his life and got into a God's test to save many. And he is respected by different existence in this world. Be it dragons, be it whales, elves, tigers, wolves, magicians, humans, kings, queens and even a world tree.

He even cursed Gods openly, I tell you!

If that wasn't enough for anyone to agree how great his light is, then this narrator will just shut up and see if your standard is more amazing that Cale's existence could ever be.

Anyways, those stated above are not exactly helping him get that satisfactory peace he was aiming at the very first day he got shot into the world of BOAH. Honestly, he just stood out too much.

But no matter how bright this light is, he is still a weak man. He who feared pain, always faced his fear and block the bigger bullet for every single problem that needs sacrifice...

What's this you may ask? It's  more or less a 300 word essay on summarizing Cale praise worthy achievement? This is not enough, Clopeh Sekka will be very disappointed. But for the sake of this fic, the author had to summarize.

Anyways, that story was the headache of Cale's friends and subordinates.

Either news comes or they would witness that Cale fainted, Cale coughed blood, Cale has been using his powers for a while, Cale went on a God's test.

Now, tell me... who the hell will not worry?

But anyway, as said on the previous chapters... this is normal.

If anyone wished to solicit how many sacrifices Cale had made, one paper is not quite enough. You will even need to seek Clopeh Sekka's enlightened guidance in order not to miss a single word.

If not his stories he might even throw Cale's bibliography--not exactly throw, but might not even hand it over to you unless you are baptized in the name of the Cale, the Henituse and the Cale Henituse's hair strand in order to have access.

No one really knows what Clopeh will do in order to spread the word. But he will make it so the world will know.

If only one Clopeh, maybe Cale could still endure. But will you even believe that he will be the lone crazy weeb fan forever?